Favorite Disney world snacks that you have to have?

dalayney

Ok..... 5days/2hrs/40min left till we leave.... (breath Laney, breath) :eek:

I have heard that the "Dole Whips" are a must..... and I did see a pic on here the other day of some type of strawberry swirl icecream? Was that a Whip? Where do you find these?

And what are your favorite snacks that you just have to have while at Disney world? What park and where are they located?
I'm all about indulging on vacations...... So tell me all about it! :slurp:

(and if there was a previous thread about this, I apologize!)

dalayney

Original Poster
Ok.... I am seriously drooling here. I am freezin my freaking hiney off here in Nebraska, but I am so drooling over everything that everyone has mentioned... especially the ice cream. (cold weather, ice cream...weird)

What is a Mickey Premium?

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Heres my quick list:

Basically everything from those ice cream carts! In particular, I would recommend the HUGE toll house cookie ice cream, the Mickey's Cookie and Cream, and of course the Premium Mickey bar. :D

Key Lime pie at Flame tree BBQ

Chips at the UK Pavilion

Ghirardelli's Chocolate Milkshake

Strawberry Cake in Norway

Chocolate pie from the Electric Umbrella

Upvote 0

barnum42

School Bread from the bakery in Norway - quite filling too.

Another vote for Zebra Domes as Animal Kingdom Logde - you can pick them up in the counter service place, called "Mara"

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I like the chocolate vanilla twist frozen yogurt at the sunshine tree terrace next to the Tikki Birds. It's a must have for me every trip. :slurp:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

WELL I LOVE THE CINNIMON coated almonds which are sold everywhere indisney now, before it was just near the entrance to toontown, turkey legs which are great when watching spectromagic, and if its fresh popcorn and if its not they will make up a new batch especially the cart near the entrance to the magic kingdom,and always a premium mickey pop, and yes we discovered giridellis or however you spell it , icecream last year and well now we know what the long line was for and will be in it again ourselves this year, and finally i just asked my 4 year old her favorite treat in disney to have which i agree is yummy is kagi gori,,,,,that shaved ice in japan great for watching illuminations!

Upvote 0

vilegirl

My favorites are:

The coffee smoothies at Main Street bakery. I dream about them!

Cinnamon almonds

Main Street mint chocolate chip ice cream

Popcorn

Mickey premium ice cream bar

No wonder my clothes are always a little tighter on the trip home! :slurp:

-Linda

Upvote 0

Pippa

My votes go to..

Nestle Tollhouse Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches

White choc and raspberry cookies from DTD

Mickey Premium bars (of course)

I too am one of these people that has never had a Dole Whip but it is on the list of things to do in November.

:slurp:

Upvote 0

jaime_1234

I love the cupcakes at the Contemporary food court! I don't know what it is about them that makes them so good, but they're delicious! I'm sure the same cupcakes are probably sold at the other resorts too, but the Contemporary's the only place I've gotten them. When we stay there, I like to have one every night as my bedtime snack :slurp:

Upvote 0

magicmom

MK - POPCORN!!!! I try to make it at home but my microwave does not taste anything like the popcorn on Main Street. Chocolate covered strawberries from Main Street confectioners.

EPCOT - funnel cake, Haribo gummy anythings (Germany) and anything from France!!!

Havent found anything ya ya at MGM or Animal. Still looking. We just don't stay there long enough before we are back at MK.

Upvote 0

Ergens2

Popcorn, anywhere! I am a sucker for popcorn. We could have just left San Angel Inn and I want popcorn as soon as I smell it. I have found the reuseable (sp?) buckets are great because it doesn't go stale as fast. Cantina Nachos from Epcot with a cold XX or 'Rita. :slurp:
Soft serve Icecream (swirled of course!)
My husband loves turkey legs and beaver tails!

Upvote 0

Cattman96

My sister has to have the Blueberry muffins fromm the Contemporary game room. Even If she doesn't make it on our trip to Disney we bring a Glad Lock bag and bring some home to her.

Upvote 0

dalayney

Original Poster
So, what's a "Beaver Tail"? And what does School Bread from Norway taste like? and is the shaved ice at Japan kinda like a snowcone?

Man, I don't think I've ever been this excited about just food before.... LOL.... Gettin' all "Twitterpaited" about the trip, the rides, the atmosphere, but now I am all wonkey about the food and snacks too! I am going to come back 20 pounds heavier! I'll just blame it all on you guys, is that ok? LOL... Ya... that's it!
Dalayney:slurp:

Upvote 0

Tennessee Mice

Norway Rocks

School bread is a huge mound of a pastry with a pudding / cream filling - to me sorta like a donut , just in a different form - i just found them on our last trip back in June -- but still managed to down 3 of them ------ and they were only like $2.50 and most filling

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom