Favorite Disney song

beautifuleyes07

I love disney music. Sorry this is kind of off topic, but I noticed many of your favorite songs come from the Disney theme parks. Where can I buy or download music from the parks? I would love to add theme park music to my collection. Thanks!

mouselvrmom

As I read through this thread my favorite kept changing. I kept saying oh yeah, I like that one too. I guess they are all my favorite! :lol:

honeymooner05

The first song I sang to my son was Zip...and to this day if he's upset I'll start singing it and he'll calm down.

And A Whole New World was our wedding song.

haveyoumetmark

Where is Promise from?
A movie?
It doesn't ring a bell.:veryconfu
:wave:
Epcot. It plays after Illuminations every night when guests are leaving the park.

EDIT:
Right, my favorites.
From the parks:
Reflections of Earth
Honorable mentions are Legacy as you enter Epcot in the morning and They Were Dancing Barefoot from the Illuminations preshow music a while ago.

Jekyll_Baker

Way too many to choose from

Out There (Hunchback)
He Mele No Lilo
Transformation (Brother Bear)
Reflections of Earth
Grim Grinning Ghosts
You Can Fly!
Cruella de Vil

and more - I could probably think of at least 1 song from each movie that I love

Wow, great idea for a thread and so many to pick from I don't know where to start. I love pretty much the entire Beauty and the Beast soundtrack. I love the Illuminations Reflection of Earth song and When You Wish Upon a Star. I love It's A Small World (even though it stays in your head for days, which I guess is part of the appeal despite, LOL)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom