Favorite Dining CMs

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone goes to their favorite dining spots throughout WDW, and you see or have a CM server you've had before, that you just really liked, and offered great service every time...

My wife and I have encountered quite a few CM dining servers that are there year after year...and we always try to request to sit in their section, if we liked them!

One comes to mind...Chevy, a server at Narcoossee's, who is excellent, and has a good sense of humor. He's always been super professional and friendly, and always accomidating. He has always made our dining experience at Narcoossee's very comfortable.

Anyone else do this???

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We have had some lovely CM's! Tim who was our server at Donald's Restaurantasaurus Breakfast - when it was that - is now a dining manager at GF 1900 Park! We saw him in Oct 2007 for my bday where he had the dining room sing and I got my pic with him. Then we saw him in Nov 2008 when my DH and I were at the World and had Thanksgiving Day Dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I got another pic with him! :lol:

DizneyPryncess

I wish I could remember the names of some of the CM's who've made my meals memorable, but they're escaping me right now. The one who comes to mind the most was at Garden Grille. When I got engaged, the CM at the front desk got us a table when they were booked. The she organized a special appetizer & congratulations cake to be delivered to our table. Our waitress didn't even know about it! It was such a nice surprise - and she didn't have to do that for us! It was a magical day. :)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
The best one was a guy from Le Celier. He was just awesome. I was never thirsty, nor was anyone at my table. Never had to ask for more pretzel rods or anything. He was just great!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
I wish I could remember the names of some of the CM's who've made my meals memorable, but they're escaping me right now. The one who comes to mind the most was at Garden Grille. When I got engaged, the CM at the front desk got us a table when they were booked. The she organized a special appetizer & congratulations cake to be delivered to our table. Our waitress didn't even know about it! It was such a nice surprise - and she didn't have to do that for us! It was a magical day. :)

When we got engaged every restautrant did something special for us. Then, when we honeymooned, they were just over the top...special desserts, meals, announcements, etc...

disneymojo

We've been eating at Boma for breakfast at least once everytrip and we've had great service from a waiter named Albert. He always makes sure that we have what ever we need, and he has a great time interacting with our 2 boys. We go every other year and he remembers us from trip to trip, and we always request his table.

Daisy&Donald23

I also have dined at Narcoosee's and had "Chevy, as in Chase" as my waiter. He is great! Really the entire staff at Narcoosee's is friendly and accomodating.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
I also have dined at Narcoosee's and had "Chevy, as in Chase" as my waiter. He is great! Really the entire staff at Narcoosee's is friendly and accomodating.

Chevy is great! Also ran into a cast member/server who who was originally from where I live, which started a nice conversation.

S.I.R.

Wow I have not posted on here is such a long time...anywho. A few years back I had Miguel at Liberty Tree and when I returned the following year I had him again.

kramden88

If you had asked this question several years ago I could've given you the name of one of the waitresses at Olivia's at Old Key West who was excellent. She has since retired.
I used to love the service at the '50s Prime Time Cafe but they've toned it down a lot from what it once was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom