Favorite DCA ride

Favorite ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tank Man

Original Poster
I think my main thing with RSR is that the dark ride part is cool but then the thrilling climax of the ride is just driving fast on a highway. Like I can literally walk outside of the park and do that myself.
True,
After recently going to DCA and riding it, it felt weird as it was not what I remembered
Huh? The racing part is totally thrilling!
It’s beautiful and immersive, which is better than thrilling.
The immersion and the animatronics are fun but it felt weird going on it but I guess it was because I have changed a lot since the last time I went. It is a great ride.
Order of rides from most fun to least fun:
1. Grizzly River Run
2. Toy Story Midway Mania
3. Radiator Springs Racers
4. Incredicoaster
5. Soarin
6. GOTG:MB (i don't like drop rides 😬)

Order of attractions from Best to Worst
1. Radiator Springs Racers
2. Soarin Over California
3. Grizzly River Run
4. Toy Story Midway Mania
5. GOTG:MB
6. Incredicoaster
That list makes sense.
The Incredicoaster feels weird and unfinished

mickEblu

DCA would feel like a complete park to me if it were to get a well themed indoor coaster, a well themed dark boat ride and a suspended D ticket.

So for coaster I’d say Avengers because that’s the most realistic. Then let’s get a Coco suspended ride at Pixar Pier. I’m having a harder time with the boat ride. I don’t like Moana as I don’t think that lends itself to a dark ride unless they focus on the realm with the giant crab. I can’t think of a good IP for a boat ride. Something original would be cool but we know that’s not happening.

Tank Man

Original Poster
DCA would feel like a complete park to me if it were to get a well themed indoor coaster, a well themed dark boat ride and a suspended D ticket.

So for coaster I’d say Avengers because that’s the most realistic. Then let’s get a Coco suspended ride at Pixar Pier. I’m having a harder time with the boat ride. I don’t like Moana as I don’t think that lends itself to a dark ride unless they focus on the realm with the giant crab. I can’t think of a good IP for a boat ride. Something original would be cool but we know that’s not happening.
Yeah
The avengers coaster should be done by 2022/2023 if the Imagineers have already reimagined the idea.
I think Coco or Onward if it does well enough would work.
Moana could work but I think they would need to make a sequel and that probably won’t happen (for a while). Also the boat ride will have to have a Californian theme which will make it harder to find one.

Touchdown

Still would love to see a Tangled boat ride, it fits better in Fantasyland but if Monsters can be in Hollywood so can Rapunzel.

Jedi Stitch

Radiator Springs Racer is my favorite, because they take a great Disney movie experience and put you into it, immerse you in it really. Then add a bit of thrill. I like GoTG-MB, it is a fun experience. It is still great. I also like ToT, and experienced ToT first at WDW, then GoTG-MB, so I favor the older longer ride format. Little Mermaid and Midway each are great rides in their own format. Midway is one of the great interactive rides, that add to the experience. I didn't have a chance to try the Incredicoster nor get a max pass for, but I assume it is just as thrilling as Rockin Rollorcoster. Sky School is a better themed prime evil whirl. Loved Grizly Run, never did get to Soar, still need to.
Do I prefer one over the other yes, but they are all great rides, and some days you just ride the least favorite because the wait times are down, thats all.

ThemeParkTraveller

I voted for Radiator Springs Racers. In terms of sheer scale of theming, the Cadillac Mountain Range ranks as one of the most amazing feats at any theme park. I do have some minor quibbles with the dark ride portion that people have already mentioned here, but the final race through the stunning Ornament Valley easily makes it my favorite ride experience at DCA.

Tank Man

Original Poster
It was Tower of Terror. Then Tough to Be a Bug. Nowadays....I guess Midway Mania? I don't really go to DCA anymore since they closed down the rides I went there for.
True,
But if you ever go back you should ride ToT’s replacement because it is funner through enjoyment but ToT was better overall. And Tough to be a Bug is fun and sadly left.

Professortango1

True,
But if you ever go back you should ride ToT’s replacement because it is funner through enjoyment but ToT was better overall. And Tough to be a Bug is fun and sadly left.

I've ridden Mission BO. It was okay. Very Universal Studios kind of attraction now. If I was in the park, I might ride it again, but its not worth the price of admission.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom