Favorite DCA ride

Favorite ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
hmm.. with the options you've provided, I'd rank them as follows (best to worst):

1. Radiator Springs Racers
2. Goofy's Sky School
3. Grizzly River Run
4. Mike and Sully
5. Little Mermaid
6. Toy Story Midway Mania
7. Mickey Ferris Wheel
8. Soarin' (around the world)
9. incredicoaster
10. Mission Cheapout

ProjectXBlog

Love the Little Mermaid. It never has a line. It's a dark ride. It's longer than the average ride and it has the greatest A/C in the world.
i ride it every time i’m at dca for this reason. there aren’t enough “classic”-style dark rides, and even though there’s some poor showmanship on display, i still enjoy it. florida’s queue blows the west coast’s out of the water, but i kind of like the quaint charm of the mural and old “golden dreams” rotunda

Monorail_Orange

i ride it every time i’m at dca for this reason. there aren’t enough “classic”-style dark rides, and even though there’s some poor showmanship on display, i still enjoy it. florida’s queue blows the west coast’s out of the water, but i kind of like the quaint charm of the mural and old “golden dreams” rotunda
The problem with MK's queue is that it WAAAAAY overpromises, and dismally underdelivers with the ride inside. DCA doesn't have that problem.

mickEblu

I would argue that “favorite” means what is your favorite overall experience. However, for many people favorite overall experience could very well be where they are having the most fun.

Disneylover152

Unpopular opinion but Golden Zephyr is one of my favorite (top 5) DCA attractions. It’s so calm and peaceful and just an overall nice ride around Paradise Bay. It has great views and it’s based on an old & classic amusement park pier ride. Plus it takes up almost no room, I don’t get all the hate for it.

Also, biggest complaint about DCA is the off-the-shelf rides. This ride is the exact opposite of that as it’s the only version of this ride still operating in the world. It’s historic (even though it was new when the park was built). I’d get rid of any other flat ride in DCA (sans Mater) before Id give up Golden Zephyr.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Unpopular opinion but Golden Zephyr is one of my favorite (top 10) DCA attractions. It’s so calm and peaceful and just an overall nice ride around Paradise Bay. It has great views and it’s based on an old & classic amusement park pier ride. Plus it takes up almost no room, I don’t get all the hate for it.

Also, biggest complaint about DCA is the 3rd party rides. This ride is the exact opposite of that as it’s the only version of this ride still operating in the world. It’s historic (even though it was new when the park was built). I’d get rid of any other flat ride in DCA (sans Mater) before Id give up Golden Zephyr.

Seeing how DCA has only like 8 rides that are not flat rides, it can easily be in many a Top 10.

Zephyr doesn’t really get any hate around here.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Oddly enough GOTG.
I love TOT but since DCA's version was different from DHS I wasn't terribly sad to see it change even though I'm a Twilight Zone fan and not really a GOTG fan.
I absolutely love the GOTG ride and no flames but I wouldn't have minded if DHS's version had changed to GOTG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom