Favorite DCA ride

Favorite ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tank Man

Original Poster
hmm.. with the options you've provided, I'd rank them as follows (best to worst):

1. Radiator Springs Racers
2. Goofy's Sky School
3. Grizzly River Run
4. Mike and Sully
5. Little Mermaid
6. Toy Story Midway Mania
7. Mickey Ferris Wheel
8. Soarin' (around the world)
9. incredicoaster
10. Mission Cheapout
I sadly have never rode GSS but I do remember my younger and more nostalgia self loved it

Tank Man

Original Poster
It hurt looking at this list and realizing that I don't consider any of these rides "great." RSR is cool but leaves you with an oddly unsatisfied feeling. Out of all of this I think I most enjoy GRR.
It is enjoyable but Nostalgia has ruined some for me,
Mostly cars because I love that and the Incredicoaster feels cheap but fun.

SuddenStorm

It hurt looking at this list and realizing that I don't consider any of these rides "great." RSR is cool but leaves you with an oddly unsatisfied feeling. Out of all of this I think I most enjoy GRR.

Wanna know why it's unsatisfying?

Imagine if Walt had built a dark ride through Main Street in the hub. So you walk through Main Street, then experience the same environment again in dark ride form.

Disneylover152

Imagine if Walt had built a dark ride through Main Street in the hub. So you walk through Main Street, then experience the same environment again in dark ride form.

I still really don’t get why people mind that. What bugs me More is the fact that when your riding for 80% of its operating day it’s daytime then nighttime then daytime.

George Lucas on a Bench

It seems like Racers was designed before they made an entire Cars Land that would feature the places you visit in the ride before you even get on the ride. The ride has you arriving at Radiator Springs like in the movie and then visiting the town, but this is redundant. It doesn't bother me, by the way.

BasiltheBatLord

I think my main thing with RSR is that the dark ride part is cool but then the thrilling climax of the ride is just driving fast on a highway. Like I can literally walk outside of the park and do that myself.

bryanfze55

If you don’t like RSR, I can only assume you really hate Cars, or you’re incredibly difficult to please. It’s truly one of the pinnacles of Imagineering. No, the racing part isn’t really thrilling. But the outdoor scenery and dark ride portion more than make up for that.

mickEblu

Order of rides from most fun to least fun:

1. GOTG:MB
2. Incredicoaster
3. Grizzly River Run
4. Soarin Over California
5. Radiator Springs Racers

Order of attractions from Best to Worst

1. Grizzly River Run
2. Soarin Over California
3. Radiator Springs Racers
4. GOTG:MB
5. Incredicoaster

TOT would have been #1 on both of these lists.

Disneylover152

Order of rides from most fun to least fun:
1. Grizzly River Run
2. Toy Story Midway Mania
3. Radiator Springs Racers
4. Incredicoaster
5. Soarin
6. GOTG:MB (i don't like drop rides 😬)

Order of attractions from Best to Worst
1. Radiator Springs Racers
2. Soarin Over California
3. Grizzly River Run
4. Toy Story Midway Mania
5. GOTG:MB
6. Incredicoaster

Tank Man

Original Poster

It’s a weird idea, but I think it was a good thing that it did not happen
It seems like Racers was designed before they made an entire Cars Land that would feature the places you visit in the ride before you even get on the ride. The ride has you arriving at Radiator Springs like in the movie and then visiting the town, but this is redundant. It doesn't bother me, by the way.
Yeah it does feel like that. I think one day they might get rid of most of Radiator Springs (maybe) instead of the ride. Well that is what I think is going to happen in two decades

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom