Favorite Counter service Lunch meals

sweetpee_1993

I know the OP was wanting to avoid hot dogs but our absolute favorite place to grab a quick bit at MK is Casey's Corner. I love the big, juicy dogs and the saurkraut available.

That said, at Epcot we really like to grab a quick bite in Germany at their walk-up. Love love love the brats and kraut.

At MGM we enjoy Starring Roles quite a bit. I'd like to try Pizza Planet, tho.

AK, hhmmm, Flame Tree for sure. Yep. That's it.

Karolena

MK- Peco's Bill (It's a must do for every trip)
AK- Pizzafari
DHS- Backlot Express
Epcot- I'm more of a table service gal when it comes to Epcot, so I can't say.

BwanaBob

Well, I USED to like going upstairs at Columbia Harbor House and enjoying some chicken and fish...

...but it appears..

alas...

I will be only having fish now.

:mad:

Phonedave

I am going to suggest ....

Pinnoccio's Village Haus - in specific, the Figaro Fries.

So disgustingly bad and bad for you and yet addicting.

Fries with cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon bits, and ranch dressing.

Dollar for dollar your most calorie and fat laden and filling snack in all of WDW,

They are around $3-$4

-dave

marnick1

My family has a wide variety of dining tastes (and my wife and I do not eat meat) so we tend to gravitate towards more choices than just brugers and chicken strips. Many good suggestions so far - our picks:

1) Epcot - Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Norway) - their lunch deal is unbelievable - Your choice of gourmet sandwich (huge) with soup and with your choice of dessert (on the dining plan this means any dessert so be sure to specifiy).
Tangierine Cafe and Sunshine Seasons are good second choices.

2) Magic Kingdom - Columbia Harbour House - sentimental favorite for us - we also pick the same table upstairs overlooking the restaurant. Great fish and chicken strips (oops no more) but their sandwiches are great. Lighthouse sandwich (formerly the Coral Reef) is favorite for vegetarians and very filling. Comsic Rays probably second although this place is always a zoo and they don't split the menu between three differing sections so you usuallu have to wait in multiple lines.

3) Studios - ABC Commissary - lot's of different choices, huge place. Backlot express for second choice (nice for dining outside)

4) Animal Kingdom - used to be Tusker House hands down - now we are a little at a loss. The new Yak and Yeti has a counter service for Asian cuisine - Pizzafaria is just pizza but is very well themed.

Hope this helps.

mousebymarriage

MK= Cosmic Ray's. I love the roasted chicken and rib combo platter, it's ALOT of food but, I usually share it with my DS6. It's a nice change from the same old burgers and stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom