FAVORITE Celebrity in an attraction.

bearboysnc

Original Poster
On my last trip to WDW I was surprises how many celebrities are doing attractions.

Kathy Najimi in Alien Encounter
Elizabeth Shue in Body Wars.
Phalicia Rhashad (Cosby) in Dinosaur.

... Just to name a few.

My Favorites are Paul Ruebens as REX in Star Tours.

and Tina Turner in the Tiki Room Under Bad Management.

What are some other good performances?

vacation junkie

drew carey, in sounds dangerous

i know people... okay most people think the show stinks to high heaven but i am one of the few who actually liked it and drew is too funny.

HMFan

There are quite a few celebrities through the park, especially on Alien Encounter. Kathy Najimy, Tyra Banks, Tim Curry, and Jeffrey Jones. Come to think of it there are quite a few in Tomorrowland. Rhea Perlman and Robin Williams at Timekeeper, Tim Allen at Buzz Lightyear.

Tarzan266

I have to agree with WDWFREAK, all the celebs in Cranium Command do a great job. I love them all. CC is one of my favorite Epcot attractions, it's very funny. :lol:

BigNorm

I miss Walter Cronkite and the old narration from Spaceship Earth.

But I like Bill Nye and Ellen DeGeneres, her audio-animatronic is pretty cool, in the Universe of Energy.

Pioneer Hall

Tina Turner does not do the voice in the Tiki Room...IT is actually the women who played the Queen of Hearts in the TV Show Adventures in Wonderland (aired on Disney Channel).

You can see her and the rest of the cast of this show in Epcot in the Global Neighborhood. They are part of the TV you can talk to.

Also you forgot a couple of famous people in Alien Encounter, like Tim Curry and Tyra Banks.

Horizons1

Ya know,actually Eric Idle was never meant to be at Imagination,let alone any attraction at disney.He got there by mistake.Whomever plays the daughter of Wayne Selinsky*sp?* was talking to idle one night when disney was making HISTA and she was talking about how the actor had fallen ill. And he jokingly said well im not doing anything tommorow and the next day they called him up and asked if he could come down. This kinda makes me wonder if the original JII would have been touched and ruined the way it was.

Lance

I always enjoy seeing Jeremy Irons as H.G. Wells in the Timekeeper.

I always say to myself: the IMMORTAL JEREMY IRONS, the man who is in TWO WDW attractions, what a life!!!

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Lance
I always enjoy seeing Jeremy Irons as H.G. Wells in the Timekeeper.

I always say to myself: the IMMORTAL JEREMY IRONS, the man who is in TWO WDW attractions, what a life!!!

not to mention a Disney movie! that guy has really got stuff goin for him! i tell ya, he'll be big one of these days!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom