Favorite Attraction in Magic Kingdom

What's Your Favorite Attraction in the Magic Kingdom?

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "it's a small world"

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Mad Tea Party

• Mickey's Philharmagic

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Snow White's Scary Adventures

• The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

• Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

• Space Mountain

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Stitch's Great Escape!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 57 31.3%
  • Jungle Cruise

• Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • The Hall of Presidents

• Haunted Mansion

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I figured I'd make a series of threads to (ultimately) determine the fan favorites in Walt Disney World. First up is Magic Kingdom*. What's your favorite, and why?

The top three attractions from each park will move on to determine the fan favorite in WDW!

*Due to poll constraints I could not fit all rides in as options, so I had to make some judgment calls. If your favorite is not listed, sorry! Please post here anyway!

DisneyGigi

Wow... this is harder than you would think...
Can I have two answers???

Space Mountain * for the thrills*

Peter Pan *because it is Classic Disney to me*
:D

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Mine is Splash Mountain. Beautiful queue, wonderful incorporation of characters without overdoing it. Great incorporation of the story into the ride itself (being "thrown" into the briar patch). Great music. Pure Disney genius.

WEDisney

This was a tough one because there are so many favs (Splash Mtn, Space Mtn, Philharmagic etc). In the end though when I looked at the list the Haunted Mansion stood out as a MUST RIDE for me every time I am there. It really gives me the "I'm Here" feeling each and every time I ride it.

HoW

Has to be Big Thunder. It was my favorite always. Of course that used to be because my sister was scared of it when we were kids and I wanted to go on it just to torture her. These days it's my favorite on a ton of levels.

CThaddeus

I'm tied on three - Carousel of Progress, Splash Mountain, and Haunted Mansion. I'd love to include Pirates, but it's not Disneyland's so it ain't happenin'.

Kristamouse

I have to say Small World as well. I didn't get to WDW until I was an adult and SW was down for refurb. When I came back to WDW I had my children and got to expierence SW with them as a frist was the best attraction ever.

VanityVictim

Space Mountain

I loved Space Mountain, the only thing that scared me was that I was hesitant to put my arms up because I could the the support beams (even in the dark) above me that held the ride together and I didn't want to come out of Disney World in an ambulance.

P.S. I wasn't really scared of injury I was just worried at the time :]

- Kevin

gotribe07

Ok ... who voted for Stitch?

Show yourself and your punishment shall be quick and painless.:lol:

As for myself, I voted for Space Mountain.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I loved Space Mountain, the only thing that scared me was that I was hesitant to put my arms up because I could the the support beams (even in the dark) above me that held the ride together and I didn't want to come out of Disney World in an ambulance.

P.S. I wasn't really scared of injury I was just worried at the time :]

- Kevin

This just adds to the 'thrill' of the attraction! Will I make it out with all my limbs?!?

Tinkerbella16

There's no way I could have just one favorite attraction at the MK...its my favorite park altogether. But I absolutely love Splash Mountain, and POTC....HM would be my third top favorite.

lilmizpixie3

As you can see by my avatar Splash Mountain is my favorite, but I would say philharmagic comes in a very close second. No matter how many times I watch it, I still love it!

themarchhare

As you can see by my avatar Splash Mountain is my favorite, but I would say philharmagic comes in a very close second. No matter how many times I watch it, I still love it!

ditto to both.

Splash Mountain just such a true disney attraction - some thrill but with a lot of story. And everytime I hear those pelicans sing "pretty good show us you're born" I always think they are singing "pretty good show us your balls" and that just makes me giggle like a little girl hehehe.

Everytime I go to magic kingdom I make sure we do philharmagic last to cap off a great day at disney. I get chills everytime I hear the peter pan whistle and get to see all those characters that I grew up with.

Ohh disney world **sigh**:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom