Favorate Attraction spiels

the-reason14

Original Poster
Out of all the many amazing attractions and rides at WDW, what would you guys say is your absolute favorate spiels. These could be the ones you know verbatum, the ones that annoy you but you still know em verbatum, or the ones that just stick out in your head, and whenever you hear them, you know you're at WDW.

Mine would be, SM, SPLM, BTMRR, and Everest. There so many more though, Im eager to hear the others.

gatordoc

One of my favorites which is sadly gone was the original Hall of Presidents show (it's great to have it available on CD). And I can do the Haunted Mansion spiel (and probably many others, too) by heart.

Scooter

Sadly, it's gone now...but my favorite line of all times at WDW was in The Living Seas.

"And it rained...and rained...and rained...the Deluge"

ears2you

the monorail, the OLD version of thunder mountain, tower of terror, and indy speedway..."please slow down and do not strike the car ahead of you":lol:

joshwill

Out of all the many amazing attractions and rides at WDW, what would you guys say is your absolute favorate spiels. These could be the ones you know verbatum, the ones that annoy you but you still know em verbatum, or the ones that just stick out in your head, and whenever you hear them, you know you're at WDW.

Mine would be, SM, SPLM, BTMRR, and Everest. There so many more though, Im eager to hear the others.

to me, the term spiel would mean a live person delivering the monologue, not a recorded message. to that end, it would have to be jungle cruise.

Slowjack

Sadly, it's gone now...but my favorite line of all times at WDW was in The Living Seas.

"And it rained...and rained...and rained...the Deluge"
Oh yeah, that's a great one. "And when it stopped (drip, drip)..." There's something about that woman's voice that made the presentation a lot more dramatic.

the-reason14

Original Poster
Ohh, just thought of a couple of more. Living with the land narration, although not really a spiel but ya know, The mexican boat ride, "Bienvenidos..............," I really love Spaceship earths narration, the lights the music, all add to the atmosphere. "Like a grand and miracalous spaceship, our earth has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers." I think it like that.

What else?

TheDisneyMagic

Another one would have to be the tram spiel in English and Spanish, others that come to mind aswell could be "Do not pull down on the safety bar please, I will lower it for you" I guess it is kind of a spiel but it is integrated into the attraction.

k.snappx16

mine is the monorail....hollerrrr!!! ......plaease keep clear of the doors...por favor.....dont know how to spell thw words but i can sya it! hah

Frosty689

"Like a grand and miracalous spaceship, our earth has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers." I think it like that.

What else?

That quote gives me the chills for some reason, just thinking about the creepy background music and images infront of you. The waves and crashing down noises, just adds so much strong effect to that sentance

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom