Favorate Attraction spiels

BCNHF

And over there on your left is our head salesman Chief Nami and boy has he got a deal for you. He'll give you two of his heads for the price of one of yours. Funny story about Chief Nami, he invited me over for the dinner the other night and I told him "Chief Nami, your wife makes a delicious stew" and he says "Yeah i'm really going to miss her."

<3 Jungle Cruise

LeeLee D

Sadly, it's gone now...but my favorite line of all times at WDW was in The Living Seas.

"And it rained...and rained...and rained...the Deluge"

Right you are. The second most traumatic Disney moment was when I found out there was no more movie at Living Seas. It was the perfect begining and truth be told, I found it very profound.

The first, of course, was when they ruined...umm...I mean changed Journey to Imagination.:mad:

surfsupdon

Big Thunder...

Hnag on to your hats and glasses....wildest ride in the wilderness.

(Even though the newer version isn't as good...)

the-reason14

Original Poster
I also like the opening spiel for ToT, the old spooky sounding lady. Also the whole ride narration. I can quote the whole thang, I mean dang.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
"Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you.

We are circling the Disney created, Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle. You can also see Disney's mountain range, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain in Frontierland, and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge which captures the spirit of the National Parks Service lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. Also on Bay Lake you can enjoy a natural setting at Disney's Fort Wilderness resort and Campground. More outdoor recreation can be found at River Country, Disney's version of the old fashioned swimming hole. Discovery Island, an 11 acre zoological park, is located in the center of Bay Lake. Launches to Discovery Island depart from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, the Magic Kingdom, and Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

We are entering Disney’s Contemporary Resort where on the Grand Canyon Concourse you can start your day with Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast. For a panoramic view of Walt Disney World the California Grill, located on the 15th floor, offers an exquisite array of fine dining experiences with each meal prepared on stage as a specialty of the house.

While your group is together, now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become separated in the park. Should you become separated stop by City Hall on Main Street USA for assistance. Guest Relations at City Hall can also help you plan your day, make dining arrangements, or provide a special guided tour of the Magic Kingdom.

In front of the Magic Kingdom is Disney’s Walk Around the World. A path way that will eventually stretch more than 3 and 1/2 miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Each stone in the path way cormorants the name and year of an individual guests visit or an entire family vacation at Walt Disney World.
Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching our station at the entrance to Main Street USA, gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. Ladies and gentleman this is the Magic Kingdom monorail station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom. Ladies and gentlemen please collect your belongings and watch your head and step. Please assist small children by the hand. Once again we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom.

As you board please move across your car to make room for everyone and kindly offer available seating those needing special assistance. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the automatic doors, they will be closing in a moment. Thank you.

We will be traveling to the Transportation and Ticket Center. If you are traveling to Disney’s Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian resorts please exit this monorail. The monorail on the opposite side of this station services our resort hotels. For assistance, please ask a monorail host or hostess.

If you are standing please hold on to the hand rail and stay clear of the doors, they will be closing in a moment. The monorail will depart momentarily for the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you.

Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you. We hope you’ve enjoyed the Magic Kingdom.

Within the 47 square miles of the Walt Disney World Resort you’ll discover much more entertainment and recreation for all ages. Each themed Disney resort features daytime and nighttime activities. For a wide variety of shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment visit Disney’s Boardwalk or Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. We also invite you to experience River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach our themed water parks.

Coming up on the lagoon side is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This picturesque Victorian themed resort provides a taste of turn-of-the-century Florida with the modern convinces of a full service spa and health club. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner with the Disney characters at 1900 Park Fare or dine on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon at Narcoossee’s. Citricos in the main building specializes in a mix of market fresh Floridian and Mediterranean meals that change with the season. Each night here on the Seven Seas Lagoon we present our Electrical Water Pageant. This shimmering musical parade features King Neptune and other creatures of the deep. Located between Disney’s Grand Floridian and Polynesian resorts is Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. Couples may exchange vows in a fairy tale setting complete with a picturesque backdrop of Cinderella Castle.

Experience a south seas island adventure at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Inside the Great Ceremonial House you can enjoy breakfast with Mini Mouse or a unique dining experience at O’hana.

Other evening entertainment includes the Polynesian Lula Dinner Show and the Never Land club, a supervised dinner buffet for children.

Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching the Transportation and Ticket Center. This includes all sections of the Magic Kingdom car and bus parking lot. If you are traveling to Epcot, please exit here and board the monorail at the connection monorail station. Separate bus transportation is provided to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, The Disney MGM Studios, Typhoon Lagoon, and Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. Buses also travel to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Should you need additional assistance a monorail host or hostess will be happy to help you. This monorail will be returning to the Magic Kingdom.

Ladies and gentlemen if your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. If this concludes you visit to the Walt Disney World Resort we hope you’ve had a wonderful time and will return home safely. This is the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you for traveling with us."

the-reason14

Original Poster
"Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you.

We are circling the Disney created, Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle. You can also see Disney's mountain range, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain in Frontierland, and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge which captures the spirit of the National Parks Service lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. Also on Bay Lake you can enjoy a natural setting at Disney's Fort Wilderness resort and Campground. More outdoor recreation can be found at River Country, Disney's version of the old fashioned swimming hole. Discovery Island, an 11 acre zoological park, is located in the center of Bay Lake. Launches to Discovery Island depart from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, the Magic Kingdom, and Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

We are entering Disney’s Contemporary Resort where on the Grand Canyon Concourse you can start your day with Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast. For a panoramic view of Walt Disney World the California Grill, located on the 15th floor, offers an exquisite array of fine dining experiences with each meal prepared on stage as a specialty of the house.

While your group is together, now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become separated in the park. Should you become separated stop by City Hall on Main Street USA for assistance. Guest Relations at City Hall can also help you plan your day, make dining arrangements, or provide a special guided tour of the Magic Kingdom.

In front of the Magic Kingdom is Disney’s Walk Around the World. A path way that will eventually stretch more than 3 and 1/2 miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Each stone in the path way cormorants the name and year of an individual guests visit or an entire family vacation at Walt Disney World.
Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching our station at the entrance to Main Street USA, gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. Ladies and gentleman this is the Magic Kingdom monorail station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom. Ladies and gentlemen please collect your belongings and watch your head and step. Please assist small children by the hand. Once again we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom.

As you board please move across your car to make room for everyone and kindly offer available seating those needing special assistance. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the automatic doors, they will be closing in a moment. Thank you.

We will be traveling to the Transportation and Ticket Center. If you are traveling to Disney’s Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian resorts please exit this monorail. The monorail on the opposite side of this station services our resort hotels. For assistance, please ask a monorail host or hostess.

If you are standing please hold on to the hand rail and stay clear of the doors, they will be closing in a moment. The monorail will depart momentarily for the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you.

Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you. We hope you’ve enjoyed the Magic Kingdom.

Within the 47 square miles of the Walt Disney World Resort you’ll discover much more entertainment and recreation for all ages. Each themed Disney resort features daytime and nighttime activities. For a wide variety of shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment visit Disney’s Boardwalk or Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. We also invite you to experience River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach our themed water parks.

Coming up on the lagoon side is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This picturesque Victorian themed resort provides a taste of turn-of-the-century Florida with the modern convinces of a full service spa and health club. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner with the Disney characters at 1900 Park Fare or dine on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon at Narcoossee’s. Citricos in the main building specializes in a mix of market fresh Floridian and Mediterranean meals that change with the season. Each night here on the Seven Seas Lagoon we present our Electrical Water Pageant. This shimmering musical parade features King Neptune and other creatures of the deep. Located between Disney’s Grand Floridian and Polynesian resorts is Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. Couples may exchange vows in a fairy tale setting complete with a picturesque backdrop of Cinderella Castle.

Experience a south seas island adventure at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Inside the Great Ceremonial House you can enjoy breakfast with Mini Mouse or a unique dining experience at O’hana.

Other evening entertainment includes the Polynesian Lula Dinner Show and the Never Land club, a supervised dinner buffet for children.

Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching the Transportation and Ticket Center. This includes all sections of the Magic Kingdom car and bus parking lot. If you are traveling to Epcot, please exit here and board the monorail at the connection monorail station. Separate bus transportation is provided to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, The Disney MGM Studios, Typhoon Lagoon, and Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. Buses also travel to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Should you need additional assistance a monorail host or hostess will be happy to help you. This monorail will be returning to the Magic Kingdom.

Ladies and gentlemen if your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. If this concludes you visit to the Walt Disney World Resort we hope you’ve had a wonderful time and will return home safely. This is the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you for traveling with us."

Dang. that was good.

CThaddeus

Spaceship Earth is my favorite. Jeremy Irons' silky smooth voice narrating that great script. I never tire of it. The best attraction ever naturally has the best spiel.
Horizons would be my next favorite. The trade off between the husband and wife of the 21st century ("Hey, that's some destination! My wife's right..." Wait, we're here already) is great. Ah, the EPCOT that was...
Which brings me to the original Journey Into Imagination. The whole opening scene with the Dreamfinder and Figment was another of my all-time favorites. I'd quote it here, but I'm sure you've all got the CD, too!
Thunder Mountain - The original safety spiel ("Howdy folks. Please remain seated with your hands and arms inside the train at all times. N-how then, hang on to them hats and glasses, cuz' this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!")
Of course, Paul Frees' classic Haunted Mansion spiel is beyond cool, too.

Okay, I give up. I pretty much love them all.

HHI Surfer

k, don't know if this is what you're going for, but every time i ride rock'n roller coaster, i cannot help but giggle during the preshow when stephen tyler utters the immortal line.. "wait a minute, i love that idea!" after the pretty bird-like lady says something about taking all the guests to the show. just a pure classic.

imagineersrock

Kilimanjaro Safaris... :lookaroun :lol: Seriously though, I love all those cheesy things Warden Wilson and Miss Jobson have to say.

I also enjoy the Monorail, a few of the jokes from Jungle Cruise, but my favorite is probably Dinosaur: from the preshow all the way through to the very end of the ride it's just so quotable!

Tom Morrow

*bumping an old thread*

My new favorite safety spiel is one most of you probably have never heard - Tower of Terror's 101 (CM speak for a "breakdown" or ride stop) spiel.

"Attention, hotel guests: your elevator has been stopped, momentarily. Please remain seated. You will begin moving again very soon. Hotel staff will be on hand to assist you, as needed. Please remain seated."

It is the same discomfortingly calm, creepy, elderly voice that does the library doors, loading, and exiting spiels. I love the fact that even the 101 spiel is themed. In an already creepy situation (to some guests - not me) of being "stuck" on a ride, especially one that is already creepy, the recording is very chilling and non-comforting like most 101 spiels.

I also love the exit spiel from the same voice. The way it plays after Rod Serling's closing statement as if nothing abnormal happened to the elevator is just awesome and a great touch!

Cmdr_Crimson

Dang. that was good.

Oh yeah? I can do Better..Since no one mentioned it yet..The Tommorowland Transit Authority.

WOMAN'S VOICE: Please step carefully onto the moving platform, then step into the vehicle and remain seated throughout your journey. Please stay clear of the doors. They will close automatically.

ALERT PING: Ding Ding Ding

MONOTONE VOICE: Tomorrowland Transit Authority Metroliner non-stop now departing Rockettower Plaza Station for a round trip Super Skyway tour.

ANNOUNCER: Welcome aboard TTA travelers! We hope you enjoy Tomorrowland Transit Authority's Super Skyway!

ALERT PING: Ding Ding Ding.

MONOTONE VOICE: Now approaching, Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center.

ANNOUNCER: The Convention Center is host to a galaxy of new ideas from other planets.

ANNOUNCER: The Tomorrowland Metro Retro Historical Society presents, Walt Disney's Twentieth Century vision of the future. This model city Dare to dream a perfect community in which to work, live and play.

MONOTONE VOICE: Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders.

ANNOUNCER: For your convenience, the ground crew at Mickey's Star Traders will be glad to rocket 'ship' to any planet in the galaxy.

TRAFFIC REPORTER: Hi there Tomorrowland travellers. This is Mr. Johnson in Skyview Hovercraft One, bringing you the latest Tomorrowland traffic report. As usual, everything is perfect on Tommorowland's Super Highways. Back to you at TTA Central.

MONOTONE VOICE: Now arriving at Space Mountain. Tommorowland's Gateway to the Galaxy.

MAN'S VOICE: Greetings from Space Mountain. High Speed rockets are here and ready to take you to far away destinations. (I apologize I'm not really sure what he's saying since that part is so quiet in the tunnel as the coaster is going)

ANNOUNCER: So as you can see, Space Mountain Takes ordinary space travel an adventure. Another fine transportation service provided by the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

WOMAN'S VOICE: Attention. All visitors from Galaxy M-31 Please keep forward facing tentacles clear of oncoming Metroliner Vehicles. Thank you.

ANNOUNCER: The center piece of Rockettower Plaza is the League of Planets Astro Orbiter. This symbol of universal harmony and interplanetary culture provides all beings with an exhilarating spin around the planets.

WOMAN'S VOICE: Remember Blue Line Passanger's For all your future travel needs. The TTA Sevices all outlining area's. Including the Personal rocketship docking lot. And Course Perfect Park Acres. The Latest in Hoverbird communities.

WOMAN'S VOICE: Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring.

MONOTONE VOICE: Now approaching Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress.

ANNOUNCER: Citizen's of Tommorowland. Join Buzz Lightyear on a daring space adventure to save the universe from the evil emporer Zurg. Report to star command at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin!

MONOTONE VOICE: Now approaching Metropolis Science Center

ANNOUNCER: Be here Today at the Metropolis Science Center. Is the Greatest invention of all time! A Time Machine. Be sure and stop by and meet the inventer Timekeeper. He'd love to take the time. To take you through Time!

ANNOUNCER: Welcome back to Rockettower Plaza, and the start of Tomorrowland. Come now, rejoin us and believe in the promise of tomorrow.

MONOTONE VOICE: Now arriving, final destination, Rockettower Plaza Station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom