Fav spot to 'enjoy a drink' in World Showcase

wdwswan&dolphin

I'm too young to enjoy an "alchoholic beverage" :boohoo: but the iced tea and lemonade in many of the restaurants throughout World Showcase ain't half bad :lol:. Don't forget the Coke samples at Ice Station Cool in Future World :wink:.

WDWScottieBoy

wdwswan&dolphin said:
Don't forget the Coke samples at Ice Station Cool in Future World :wink:.

I'm also too young to drink, and don't plan on drinking once I'm of age too, but I enjoy sitting at Le Chefs de France to watch the people walk by. As for Ice Station Cool, this is one of my favorite places to go because they have Mezzo Mix.

*goes to fridge to get a Mezzo Mix just brought back from Germany by my girlfriend, Melissa :kiss: :slurp: *

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
My favorite would be at the end of the day - head over to the San Angel Inn at Mexico, sit back with a nice cold Tecate and wait for the volcano to asplode and take out the boaters on the rio de tiempo....lol.:hammer:

AndyB

A beer anywhere is nice, a few swifty sherbets before and after the meal then a night cap back at the hotel is just tops.

Edeyore

A warm breeze and warm sake.

The little restaurant, in Japan is fantastic. The shogun's special is a lot of good food for a more than reasonable price. The outside seating at night
with the gentle lighting is very relaxing. Warm sake at the end of the day
brings an enjoyable calm to your trip.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Every time I visit Epcot, I must stop by the UK for a pint of Guinness...nectar of the gods! I only wish they had bitter there... Usually thirsty by the time we get to the other side of the Showcase, so a stop at San Angel for margarita's or Dos Equis makes for a fine day.

Usually stock up in Mexico before Illuminations.

The best time to be had is during Food and Wine Festival in the fall...now that is an adventure to drink around the world! :p (at the very least, enjoying some special varieties not usually offered, like an expanded beer menu in Germany and a variety of Sam Adams in the US. :sohappy:

akorny1

Has a name been given to those that have a drink at each country in World Showcase? Would be a proper way to spend the day at EPCOT.
Never to early to tilt back a cold one.
"It's 5 o'clock somewhere" - Jimmy Buffet

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
akorny1 said:
Has a name been given to those that have a drink at each country in World Showcase? Would be a proper way to spend the day at EPCOT.
Never to early to tilt back a cold one.
"It's 5 o'clock somewhere" - Jimmy Buffet

Yes, and the name is MKT :lol: :lol:

wannabeBelle

My absolute favorite "regular" beverage is a champagne flute of Bellini from the booth outside of the Italy pavilion. For a "non- regular" beverage the best was many glasses of Sangria obtained from the Spain booth during the Food & Wine Fest in 2003 and in between walking across the way and watching Off Kilter by moonlight!!!! Belle

willhd

Drinking around the world

I just got back from the world this past Saturday. My 2 friends and I participated in our 2nd annual Drink Around the World Fest this past Wednesday. Last year we started with Mexico and finished with Canada, promptly then going back to the All Stars and going to sleep. This was without any food and doing this in about 5 hours.

This year we did better, had a little lunch, started in Canada. By the time we hit Mexico, we decided to head over to Jellyrolls afterwards. That was a lot of alcohol.........but the Disney magic kept us from getting hangovers :)

Might I suggest the sake bar in Japan, the Strongbow cider in England, and a couple of shots of Jagermeister in Germany..........what a glorious day it was, only broke 1 digital camera.

AndreainNY

During Food and Wine, sitting at the base of the statue in Italy, watching people or the World Showcase Players - ahhhh - what a great thought on a cold January day!!

M. Racer

1-Rose & Crown(Guiness on tap).
2-Germany(Becks on tap)
3-Mexico(Margaritas and Dos xx)
4-The countries in between(honorable mention to France for great samplings of Wine and Champagne) :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom