Danijo

My favorites.....

MAGIC KINGDOM - Tie....the ORIGINAL Tiki Room and Carousel of Progress

EPCOT - Test Track, soon to be Mission Space

DISNEY MGM - Tower of Terror

ANIMAL KINGDOM - Kilimanjaro Safaris

We leave in 6 days !!!!!

Joevn

Here are my picks. I tend to like shows more than rides, but since responses are focusing more on rides I just listed a favorite ride and then a show for each park.

Magic Kingdom:
This park is tough because I like many of the attractions for nostalgic reasons but the ride I enjoyed the most last time I was there is Haunted Mansion. As for a show, I liked Wishes. Can't have a more magical Disney moment than watching fireworks over the castle

Epcot:
Test Track would be my favorite ride. Mission: Space is a great ride, but it makes me a bit queasy and doesn't leave me wanting to ride it multiple times. IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is the best fireworks show I've seen at WDW.

Disney-MGM Studios:
Tower of Terror is my favorite ride because it is themed so well. Fantasmic! is my favorite show.

Disney's Animal Kingdom:
My favorite ride is Dinosaur. Just really well done in my opinion. Kilimanjaro Safaris is a close second. Festival of the Lion King is my favorite stage show not only at DAK, but at WDW.

Joe

J

joviacdan

Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain

Epcot - Spaceship Earth

MGM - Rock n' Roller Coaster

Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur

Wckd Queen

MK: Pirates of the Caribbean

Epcot: Test Track

MGM: Brown Derby (hey, it's an attraction...I'm attracted to the Cobb Salad there :lol: )

AK: The little stand that sells the spritz bottles with the fans on them! Was I ever glad to see that! :lol: (I still have the bottles..the battery operated fans came in handy last summer during the great blackout of '03!!)

Since1976

MK: #1 The Haunted Mansion, #2 Carousel of Progress (even though I haven't been on it since 1990!) or Pirates of the Caribbean

Epcot: #1 Spaceship Earth, #2 Horizons (R.I.P.!)

MGM: #1 Tower of Terror, #2 The Great Movie Ride

DAK: Haven't been yet!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
MK: Tie - Space/Splash Mountain, HM, Pirates
Epcot : Test Track
MGM : Tie - ToT/RnR
AK : Kilimanjaro Safari

I couldn't choose one favorite at Magic Kingdom. I love them all equally. :) I have many second favorites at MK, like Buzz, TTA, BTMR, and CoP. MuppetVision 3D is a close second at the Studios, and the American Adventure is second at Epcot, beating out Mission: Space. Nothing else at AK at the moment, it's not a park that really pulls me in yet.

Walter

MK-Carousel of Progress (HM being a very close second.)

EPCOT-Hori--oh, I'm sorry, I'm mean Spaceship Earth (World of Mo--oh, I'm sorry, I mean Journey Into Ima--oh, I'm sorry, I mean Listen to the--oh, I'm sorry, I mean Listen to the land being a very close second.)

D/MGM-Great Movie Ride (TOT a very close second, RNR an extremely close third.)

AK-The ride in the car on the way back. Well, if I have to pick one, Dinosaur, with KS being a very close second.)

djmatthews

Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain.
Animal Kingdom - Kilomanjaro Safari
MGM Studios - Tower of Terror
EPCOT - Mission:Space / Test Track (Can't Decide)

Fossil

Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain
Epcot - Mission: Space
MGM - Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom - Never been to this park.... because it's boring,
but my Favorite ride is Expidition Everest. It
sounds like it's going to be better than
anything in that dumb park. lol.

:hammer:

Joy

Ohh, this is fun- I couldn't limit each park to one ride, so here are my favorites:

MK - #1-Big Thunder Mountain, #2-Haunted Mansion, #3-Peter Pan's Flight (Come on people, am I the only one?)

EPCOT - #1-Horizons (RIP), #2-Maelstrom, #3-Test Track

Studios - #1-Muppet Vision 3D, #2- Great Movie Ride, #3- WWTBAM, Play It

Animal Kingdom - #1- Dinosaur (I LOVE this ride!!!!), #2- Kali River Rapids, #3- Kilamanjaro Safari

SirGoofy

MK-Splash Mountain. Second. Best. Ride. Ever.(The first being JII V.1)

Epcot-Hmmm...I guess it would be Maelstrom or Test Track

MGM-Tie between Star Tours and ToT

AK-Dinosaur

Cynderella

Magic Kingdom - Definetly Peter Pan's Flight ( splash 2nd)

Animal Kingdom - Safari hands down...

MGM - hmm...prolly Rock N Rollercoaster

Epcot - I like spaceship earth!

Magic Kingdom: It's a toss up between Splash Mountain (I love thinking of different poses for the pictures each time. That's half the fun!) and PhilharMagic (Awesome show!) Of course after I go in September I expect it will be Stitch's Great Escape if for no other reason all of the Stitch merchandise in the gift shop outside!! :D

Epcot: I'd love to say Mission:Space but honestly it's probably Test Track. I still miss the original Journey Into Imagination and Captain Eo

MGM: Rockin' Rollercoaster. Hands down the best ride in WDW (And I still get to pose for pictures! :D)

Disney's Animal Kingdom: No contest here either, Kali River Rapids

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain (greatest ride to ever be created)

Epcot: Spaceship Earth

Disney MGM Studios: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom