Fav. Attraction for Each Park

1stStarIC2nite

Some I couldn't decide, so, I did it like a contest, lol...

Magic Kingdom:

Winner!!!: Splash Mountain! - An amazing ride, one of the best on property!

Runner up: Pirates of the Caribbean - I really like the queue, and the ride is entertaining.

Disney Studios:

Winner!!!: The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror - Winner by a longshot, like Splash, one of the best if not THE best ride on property!

Runner Up: Rockn' Roller Coaster - Very, very fun, and, I love Aerosmith!

Epcot:

Winner!!!: Journey Into Your Imagination (or whatever it is now) - Am I the only one who loves this ride? I think it's great!

Runner Up: The Living Seas - I love marine life so this attraction is great in my eyes.

Animal Kingdom:

Winner!!!: Kilomanjaro Safaris - Love this ride for its randomness, lol, and it IMO symbolizes the park and is just loads of fun.

Runner Up: Dinosaur - Thrilling and very fun! I just wish the budget cuts wouldn't have been made. Imagine what it would have been like without them!

Frontierland

Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain

Epcot - Test Track (haven't rode Mission:SPACE yet)

Disney-MGM Studios - Muppet*Vision 3D

Disney's Animal Kingdom - Kali River Rapids

Laura

MK: Splash Mt.
AK: Dinosaur
MGM: RNR
Epcot: The Garden Grill is my favorite thing at Epcot. :lol: But for rides, since they destroyed Journey into Imagination I guess my pick will have to be Test Track

Danny14

Epcot - Spaceship Earth
Disney-MGM Studios - Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur

MagicalMonorail

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite

Winner!!!: Journey Into Your Imagination (or whatever it is now) - Am I the only one who loves this ride? I think it's great!

I like this ride too! It's not as good as the first one, but the newer ride is still good. It has some good effects and Figment still brings back memories.

DiPSU224

I love these kind of threads....

MK: Space Mountain...Honorable mention goes to POTC

Epcot: Spaceship Earth

MGM: Tower of Terror! My all time favorite ride in the world!

Ak: Kilomanjaro Safaris....Close 2nd is Dinosaur, only because it scared the crap out of my boyfriend :lol:

DisneyFan 2000

MK - Cinderrella's Castle

Epcot - Maelstrom (excluding the post-show)

MGM - ToT (Favorite attraction on WDW property)

AK - It's Tough to be a Bug

ditzeechick02

Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain

MGM Studios- Tower of Terror and Rock n' Roller Coaster

Epcot- Test Track, heard Mission: Space is awesome, but i will find out for myself in July!!! :) Yay!

Animal Kingdom- Kali River Rapids

I'm so excited for my next Disney trip, I can't hardly stand still!

giggles

Originally posted by MagicalMonorail
I like this ride too! It's not as good as the first one, but the newer ride is still good. It has some good effects and Figment still brings back memories.

I LOVE JOURNEY INTO YOUR IMAGINATION. I agree its not as great as the first one but its still pretty good. Figment is so funny especially in the beginning with the 5 senses. goochi goochi goo! tastes like chicken!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
DAK --> It's Tough To Be A Bug - By far the best queue, holding area & show itself. I think it's really funny though that it's so scary. I even get a little startled and I'm 21!

MGM --> Tower of Terror - It's a perfect 10 in all aspects of how you'd rate a ride.

EPCOT --> Spaceship Earth - Nothing compares to it in all of the "world"

MK --> Tomorrowland Transit Authority - No trip is complete without like 7 spins on the WEDway People Mover. :D

Kermit the Frog

Magic Kingdom --- #1 - Haunted Mansion; #2 - Splash Mountain

Epcot --- #1 - Spaceship Earth; #2 - Living With The Land

Disney-MGM Studios --- #1 - Great Movie Ride; #2 - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Animal Kingdom --- #1 - Dinosaur; #2 - Kilimanjaro Safari

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by giggles
I LOVE JOURNEY INTO YOUR IMAGINATION. I agree its not as great as the first one but its still pretty good. Figment is so funny especially in the beginning with the 5 senses. goochi goochi goo! tastes like chicken!!

Woot! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes this ride. I especially like the space-like room and the ending. The disappearing butterfly is also neat too ;)

WDWScottieBoy

Alright so I don't know how I'm going to pick my favorite ride/show for each park but I will give a list of the ones I am in love with.

MK - HM, Space Mtn, BTMR, Splash Mtn, Philharmagic (basically all of them haha)

MGM - MILLIONAIRE ALL THE WAY, Fantasmic, Magic of Animation, GMR, Indiana Jones, Star Tours, ToT, Rockin Rollercoaster

AK - Festival of the Lion King, Tarzan Rocks, Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safari, It's Tough To Be a Bug

EPCOT - Spaceship Earth, Maelstrom, Mission:Space, Test Track, Living Seas (btw, Coca-Cola's Mezzo Mix from Germany in the Ice Cool Station building is the BEST!!!)

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: for Mezzo Mix

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: for WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

BrerPete

MGM Studios - Tower of Terror
EPCOT - Test Track
Animal Kingdom - Kilimanjaro Safari

conntom

My favorite attraction for each park is.

MAGIC KINGDOM-HAUNTED MANSION.

EPCOT- SPACESHIP EARTH.

DISNEY MGM- THE GREAT MOVIE RIDE.

ANIMAL KINGDOM- FESTIVAL OF THE LION KING.

:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom