FastPass Phase 2

jcrb

Original Poster
This weekend I saw the new FassPass phase 2 tickets. The new tickets are now at the RR Coaster ( seen ) and The Tower of Terror (ToT- I was told) The new tickets tell you the next time you can get another FassPass. The weird thing is the time is 5 min after you normally can get your next FassPass. Example you can get 4Pm it says 4:05 pm.
If you can dream it - you can do it

jcrb

Original Poster
As far as I know it for everyone. I saw the new pass on Friday and the Cast member at ToT said they were getting theirs on Saturday.

Sorry about Pic - I used it to ride the R&R C.

The Pass like a FassPass except it has new time info on it.

MEBSTinkerbell

They did that @ DLP in FEB

My husband I and noticed that they had added the time that you could get a new Fast Pass on Sunday when we were at MGM. When we were at Disneyland Paris in Feb they they had the time you could get a new fast pass on it. We thought it was a great idea. We are happy to see it on WDW Fast Passes. It will help out people in the parks...they will know what time they can get another Fast Pass.

lnsemsf

I did get the pass from R&R, I have some left for my collection if you want me to scan them. The thing about them is that 2 different types of passes are printed. If you print your own using your pass, you get the new ticket, with a smaller font, and the time a new ticket is available, but if a cast member prints your ticket using the override, the ticket looks almost exactly like the originals fastpass tickets, except it says "time between" instead of "enter any time between" on the top.

lnsemsf

I went ahead and got the pics for everybody, they should be labeled according to which pass is what. Hope it's helpful

Attachments

• fastpass20.jpg
    fastpass20.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 645

Lhriangel

Disneyland has had fastpasses like those for a long time. This is a great thing. It means CMs do not have to explain to guests why they can't get another fast past so soon, all you have to do is point to what it says on the ticket. YAY

raven

I thought that Fast Pass was designed so you couldn't get another Fast Pass until you used your first one, or until the ride time has past. Has it changed or have people figured out a way to get around it?

agdbeanie

Originally posted by hmppan
you can get a new fastpass every two hours or when your current one activates (which ever comes first)

Hope that helps

Every 2 hours??? I thought you could only get one fastpass at a time period?!?!?! This is why it's SO annoying when you get a Test Track fastpass at 11am that says come back at 9pm:veryconfu

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by agdbeanie

Every 2 hours??? I thought you could only get one fastpass at a time period?!?!?! This is why it's SO annoying when you get a Test Track fastpass at 11am that says come back at 9pm:veryconfu

Yep every 2 hours ..............y is it so annoying?

Fasspass is only allocated to give out so many tickets per day once that number is given out then no more fastpasses i think the

HMFan

You only get an override ticket if your park pass doesn't seem to be working in the FastPass machines. The CM on duty can override the machine to give you a ticket.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by jcrb
Is that not cheating?

Well... are they not cheating us by limiting it to only one in an hour. I think you should be alowed at least two Fast Pass tickets. At Six Flags here in New Jersey (I know, I know not Disney, not as great, etc...) you get a hand full of Fast Lane tickets at Guest Services for the rides you want and then they stamp your hand so you can't get more. Then you can get right on when ever you want to ride. I do like Fast Pass better because there is no limit but I would like to be able to get more then one at a time. :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

I love the fastpass system. I have relatives that say they hate it and think it's not helping and it's just making lines longer. Well, in one aspect it DOES make lines longer, but in another aspect, if you play your cards right, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT IN ANY LINES!

I told them to give it a shot (just to try it out)...after ONE day of using the fastpass to their advantage, THEY LOVED IT!

I do agree that you should be allowed 2 fastpasses at a time...and I hate to admit it but I like the way IOA did/does their "fastpass" system a little better. IOA (not sure if they still do this but they did at one time) had a castmember at every pass distribution and you would hand him/her your ticket and they would give you 2 times...you tell them which time you want and they punch you into their computer and give you your "fastpass"

I like this a little more because it's almost like you are getting more control of your day.

DisneyPhD

Does anyone know if IOA has started allowing people not staying at their hotels to use their version of fastpass? I know in the beginning you had to be staying at their hotel in order to take advantage of it. I think WDW did this in the testing phase but then made it available to everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom