FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy G. Dis

WE'RE STANDING ON THE EDGE OF HISTORY Y'ALL

giphy.gif

ajfreeman6361

As someone who is fortunate enough to have parents who have DVC what benefits do you think they will offer to DVC members with this new system?

trainplane3

As someone who is fortunate enough to have parents who have DVC what benefits do you think they will offer to DVC members with this new system?
It'd be nice if they did but they know they have us DVC folk on lock. They don't have to offer us anything else since they know we won't run away easily. Going off the extremely limited discounts of the upcoming Christmas party should tell you a bit of what they think.

It'd be nice if they did but they know they have us DVC folk on lock. They don't have to offer us anything else since they know we won't run away easily. Going off the extremely limited discounts of the upcoming Christmas party should tell you a bit of what they think.
Seems like a good blue card perk to me

SarahWI

I don’t disagree but not offering anything equal to the deluxe resorts presumably would hurt their direct sales.

Missing20K

I’ll tell you this. I’ll give you a date. Chapek is on CNBC next Tuesday morning 8/24 pre market and it will be announced then.

if that happens, can we reopen this conversation?

I’ll bet I’m right
So this was wrong.
The Bob’s have one tool in their toolbox - A hammer. And they have used it frequently since 2006.
On everything except building more capacity.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
DVC will get little more than deluxe guests, if anything at all. Remember - this is about revenue streams. Burbank doesn't care anymore, they think they have an endless supply of rubes willing to fork over tens of thousands of dollars for little Johnny and little Susie's "once-in-a-lifetime" WDW vacation, and/or deep-pocketed people who think WDW is a better vacation destination than some exotic locale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom