FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottieRoss

Disney does realize the reason most people stay at Disney resorts is for FP+ right?

Can't imagine ever paying those prices for a tiny room if FP+ was not included.
That is a stretch. You are taking something that applies to you and generalizing it to "Most People". And in this case it is false. Disney hotels are running full and no one has fastpasses.

cmwade77

Disney does realize the reason most people stay at Disney resorts is for FP+ right?

Can't imagine ever paying those prices for a tiny room if FP+ was not included.
Umm, nope, I hope FP+ never returns. Yes, there should be more benefits associated with onsite stays, but FP+ is terrible and needs to die permanently. I really think Disneyland's Maxpass system would be for the best.

MrMichaelJames

I would without a doubt pay for fast passes or groups of fast passes if that would mean a guarantee of me riding certain rides when I want to ride them instead of on a specific time. I hate having to scramble to fit fast pass times into my schedule when we plan a disney trip. Just let me buy a general "fast pass" for a park for a specific day that'll let me do x amount of fast pass ride entries per person in my party on that specific day with no time restrictions. With the way crowds are I would easily pay a few hundred bucks per person to do this or more.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I would without a doubt pay for fast passes or groups of fast passes if that would mean a guarantee of me riding certain rides when I want to ride them instead of on a specific time. I hate having to scramble to fit fast pass times into my schedule when we plan a disney trip. Just let me buy a general "fast pass" for a park for a specific day that'll let me do x amount of fast pass ride entries per person in my party on that specific day with no time restrictions. With the way crowds are I would easily pay a few hundred bucks per person to do this or more.
There will have to be a time. They canā€™t manage the flow without assigning times

wedenterprises

Same. Even if I had to pick the x amount of rides 30-60 days in advance I'd do it.

TikibirdLand

Maybe they could create a book with all of your fastpasses in it. Make it clear which ones it covers. I mocked something up like that for you:
img149~1.jpg

fngoofy

My family is at WDW this week and I can say that the FP entrances are still being used by some guests. Iā€™m not sure how they are earning the passes, but there is a noticeable number of people using FPs on the E-Ticket rides. Not anywhere near the previous levels, but itā€™s not just a guest here and there either. I wish I knew how they were getting them!
These are VIPs, Club 33 members, disability access and guests, and Golden Oak residents.

fngoofy

Thatā€™s not the reasonā€¦not close.

itā€™s the transportation, time savings, themed dining, integrated charging systemā€¦etc etc etc
I agree, but also the FPs. And for me, the clean rooms (better than most hotels in the real world), the well run resorts, the willingness and speed that they fix problems, etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom