FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Just to add another data point to all of this: called in for the Boo Bash tickets. After my order was done I asked the CM if they had any idea about fast pass coming back. They said they didn't know, but that they think it will be "reimagined" when it does return. 🤷‍♂️
Oh...it seems about 99% clear that it’s over...

it will be pay in principle.

they even have a scapegoat....but this isn’t because of covid...covid gives them cover to do what their consumers have been telling them to Do through their actions for many years.

Roy G. Dis

I always come here hoping for news and end up seeing adults fighting about hypothetical mustache twirling at DisneyHQ.

I Dont Arrested Development GIF

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just to add another data point to all of this: called in for the Boo Bash tickets. After my order was done I asked the CM if they had any idea about fast pass coming back. They said they didn't know, but that they think it will be "reimagined" when it does return. 🤷‍♂️
And it's likely that CS CM got their information about FP from here!!

pdude81

You can believe whatever you’d like.

The cabana test was just that. A temporary test always intended to have an end date. They never expected to keep the tents or install pool/water park style cabanas in the parks. This isn’t a case of revising intent after the fact. This was the plan all along. RC wouldn’t have allowed to stick around much longer than they did as installed.

The tents provided a way of gaining real world feedback on the reduced amenities that would be offered.
This is very interesting. I thought the idea here would be to see how many middle income people stretched for this perceived "luxury" tent to play rich at WDW rather than see how little they could get away with putting out there for a high roller. To me they seemed more like checking out the mix of amenities and potential demand for Club 33 than seeing if cabana city would work in MK for 3 times the price. I guess I was way off on that

nickys

Premium Member
So if this is “Access+” or whatever the name, maybe that Lightning Pass that Brayden talked about is actually the top tier.

At about $20 an FP, the $300 figure would cover all / most rides with FP in MK. There’s the “every ride” option albeit just once. And if the unlimited option has been ruled out then that’s the most expensive tier. Similar to DLP but obviously just the one park.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So if this is “Access+” or whatever the name, maybe that Lightning Pass that Brayden talked about is actually the top tier.

At about $20 an FP, the $300 figure would cover all / most rides with FP in MK. There’s the “every ride” option albeit just once. And if the unlimited option has been ruled out then that’s the most expensive tier. Similar to DLP but obviously just the one park.
I’m not disputing you...

...I’d just like to let that set in for everyone 😂

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not when it’s CMs being scheduled to work firework crowd control.

If it is the checkout CM at Landscapes of Flavor, sure.
Last to know...Intentionally so

it’s a machine...which means the gears and screws aren’t told what they’re going to do. Usually it gets to obvious level first

the name tags have no clue about a billion dollar generating paid ride system (not included with your all including paid ticket)....
We’re we talking about fireworks?? I might have messed that up?

ToTBellHop

Last to know...Intentionally so

it’s a machine...which means the gears and screws aren’t told what they’re going to do. Usually it gets to obvious level first

the name tags have no clue about a billion dollar generating paid ride system (not included with your all including paid ticket)....
We’re we talking about fireworks?? I might have messed that up?
We had gotten off topic, yes. A frontline CM would have no clue about FP+^2, I agree.

Disney Glimpses

Where are these strings from? I dug through the app a bit for them.
MDX web compiled JS bundle. Pretty sure they are consistent with Club 33 and concierge level FP wording though. That being said, I would not be surprised to see a "single, bundle, unlimited" series of options available for the new product.

MDX web compiled JS bundle. Pretty sure they are consistent with Club 33 and concierge level FP wording though. That being said, I would not be surprised to see a "single, bundle, unlimited" series of options available for the new product.
Ah, that explains it. Android APK doesn't seem to have a reference to it.
Another place for me to dig through.

Thanks!

I feel guests that are staying at a deluxe hotel should at least get three free FP the way they used to do. That's the least they could do for the outrageous prices they charge! JMO

KCheatle

I have accepted that they are changing it. At this point, I just want to know what they are changing it to!! We are going in late October. And, it goes without saying that, if they are going to charge the big bucks for FP, I have a lot more likelihood of being able to afford it if I have time to save. I know a lot of people will end up putting it on a CC, but I don't like going into debt for a vacation (Because to me that makes it's not really a "vacation" but more of a postponed burden...). It just feels like they are taking their sweet time to announce something, and it annoys me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom