FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willmark

Given there are many self described Disney fanatics here to which theming is a important (vital?) part of their Disney experience, why are they rushing through the line? Why aren’t the spending longer in the queues? I mean immersion is a word oft used.

After all if that is what separates Disney from other amusement parks in their mind why do they chose to miss that?

CosmicRays

Given there are many self described Disney fanatics here to which theming is a important (vital?) part of their Disney experience, why are they rushing through the line? Why aren’t the spending longer in the queues? I mean immersion is a word oft used.

After all if that is what separates Disney from others in their mind why they chose to miss that?
I would think the theming is important but after you go through the same queue 10 times then its more about just getting on the ride.

Parker in NYC

After all if that is what separates Disney from other amusement parks in their mind why they chose to miss that?
Because we’ve seen the verses hundreds of times and choose to go straight to the chorus.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No

After all if that is what separates Disney from other amusement parks in their mind why do they chose to miss that?

I go on shorter trips and I like to do as many of my favorites as I can.

Also many queues while detailed are too dimly lit for me to see the detail. Instead I'm trying not to trip and holding onto someone so I don't just stop and look like a deer in headlights because I cannot see. The amount of stop and go in long standby lines can make it feel longer when you have to hold onto someone the entire time.

Last edited:

LittleBuford

Given there are many self described Disney fanatics here to which theming is a important (vital?) part of their Disney experience, why are they rushing through the line?

After all if that is what separates Disney from others in their mind why they chose to miss that? I mean immersion is a word oft used.
I can’t speak for others, but the queues for me are seldom worth the extra time, no matter how immersive they may be (and many aren’t immersive at all). I would sooner spend time savouring the theming of the attractions and lands themselves.

Willmark

I can’t speak for others, but the queues for me are seldom worth the extra time, no matter how immersive they may be (and many aren’t immersive at all). I would sooner spend time savouring the theming of the attractions and lands themselves.
So regardless of theming, riding as many rides as possible is far more important?

Jrb1979

I'm surprised with all of this stuff going in regards to FP with the kiosks that nothing has been hinted at recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom