Fastpass+ for 7DMT...impossible to get?

RSoxNo1

I couldn't get FP's for the mine coaster at about 45 days out. I keep trying but no luck so far. According to the app I am always seeing a 75 minute standby wait time (and I mean always!). Is this accurate? How about first thing in the morning? Not going until end of Sept. so hopefully wait times will be a bit shorter, just curious as to accuracy of app since I am always seeing 75 minutes.

@ 12:00 AM on 60 Days out, we grabbed ours without issue :p

I ran into issues at 45 days out for all 3 days I was going to be at MK on my trip. I've checked back daily and have times for everyone in my group on one day, some of the members of the group on another day, and no members of my group on the last day. It is beyond ridiculous.

Meanwhile, the level of planning I will do for the two days at the Universal parks? I'll ask the people at the front desk how early we can get into each park.

WDWFanDave

I ran into issues at 45 days out for all 3 days I was going to be at MK on my trip. I've checked back daily and have times for everyone in my group on one day, some of the members of the group on another day, and no members of my group on the last day. It is beyond ridiculous.

Meanwhile, the level of planning I will do for the two days at the Universal parks? I'll ask the people at the front desk how early we can get into each park.

I'm glad that you've at least got them; I met a family who are enjoying their very first trip here ever, and without the knowledge we have they certainly didn't arrive with FP+ booked as we knew to.

I got them, but at 60 days out, and at 1am. Tried at midnight, but the system wasn't working. Was able to get Anna & Elsa at 64 days out (once you hit the 60 days from check-in you can book the whole stay), but had to take an early evening time as the earliest available on that day. Actually got SDMT for 2 separate days, and I'm glad I did, as I'd just like to see it again.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I didn't initially get a Fastpass for the Mine Ride for my trip in mid-September, but I kept trying every day and this morning I was able to get one for early in the day!

muteki

Did our FP's for our Oct 26~31 trip and on the first day only one time was available for mine train. The two other days we were going to MK had mine train FPs but times were definitely more limited than other attractions.

So not impossible, but how limited it is for 60+ days out is surprising.

Astro_Digital

Anna and Elsa, meet and greet ..... and a Fast Pass Plus?
So you can take a picture with two young women in a costume and get them to sign something using the character names they represent?

Seems like something that a Fast Pass Plus should never be wasted on.

Enough .... ok there must be a demand, the Fast Pass Pluses for the thing is selling out. Not for me but people wanting this meet and greet do not and should care.

I would like to do the new ride ride the "Mine Train" and kind of worried about Fast Pass Plus. I have not been to Walt Disney World in several years and know nothing about the system, how and when I will be able to book times.

Found this ... Google search.

If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
I guess all I do is go to Disney my experience webpage in the 60 day window. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/trip/my-vacation/

FigmentsFangirl

My brother just barely managed to get a fastpass to Anna and Elsa; wanted to go on Day One of the trip, ended up going almost a week into the three week trip before managing to get a early afternoon fastpass he wanted. And then twoards the end of the second week for a 7DMT fastpass {which we ended up cacelling due to Daytona beach vist on that particular day {29 August}}

BernardandBianca

All a matter of timing. I went online yesterday about 9:30 am (to make lunch reservations), and after getting a ressie at Liberty Tree for 12:30, thought I'd see about getting FP at MK for whatever was available. Managed to get a FP+ for 7DMT for 12:15-1:15, ~three hours later. (Also snagged Peter Pan and Big Thunder, all for before 4:50 end time.) Granted the rain came and we left before using the last two, but we did go on 7DMT. And HM. And Peoplemover. And CoP. And HoP. Made it a pleasant day, before the showers.

Little Green Men

I just got back yesterday and had been trying to book FPs for the mine train a month ahead. They weren't available and I eventually gave up. Then Sunday I randomly decided to check if there were any for the next day and there were! Idk if they save some and make them available the day before or if they just didn't sell out, even though it was Labor Day.

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
Yes, I was able to get a FP+ for 7DMT Coaster for Sept 8th in the 30day window. I did so right at midnight on my 30th day and only time available was 7:45pm :(.

OMG! There's a chance! Thank you for giving me hope. I'm actually looking for night availability so hopefully our 30 day mark will yield something! Thank you ;)

DisneyCane

OMG! There's a chance! Thank you for giving me hope. I'm actually looking for night availability so hopefully our 30 day mark will yield something! Thank you ;)

When I got them last week, I wasn't able to get them at 30 days out but then I was able to get them the next day at 29 days out. A morning slot opened up for 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom