Fast Pass Trick?

G00fyDad

I think you missed my point. You listed a mix of things, some of which are against the law and do result in consequences. If you think people breaking rules at Disney are a problem, I suggest you talk to Disney and ask them why they don't enforce the rules that they claim to have. Frankly I would love it if everyone there played by the rules, but because Disney doesn't seem to give a rat's behind about enforcing the rules why should I or anyone else bother to follow them?

I would love it if movie theaters would actually enforce their no cell phone rules... but they don't. Rules only make sense if they are enforced, otherwise they are merely suggestions.

Rules are rules. They are not meant to make sense to you. They make sense to those who enact them. People break the rules because they are either arrogant or ignorant. If you're breaking the rules because everyone else is, then where do you fit in? I'd love it if everyone played by the rules too, but that is not the way life works. So, because life does not work that way for every single person on the planet, you feel that rules do not apply to you. Do you even hear yourself when you talk like this? <--- (legitimate curiosity)

Nero the dog

In December of 2013. I had my grandson's park pass. He was still with his mother on the way to the park. We were planning to meet at gate and give him his park pass. When I went to get fast pass for him the system would not allow it. It printed that he was not in the park. There has to be some data passed for it to know that. Could you have been carrying RFD card and the fast pass machine read that and not the license?

Just remind me, who won the world series that year? ;)

Victor Kelly

Ah yes, the "They do it, so I can do it" crowd. So since others shoplift, you should too?

How about this while you are busy blowing kisses, I come pickpocket you? It is ok since other people do it by your reasoning.

Rules are rules. See what happens when you break the rules on the road, or when athletes break the rules? Getting kicked out of the park would be sufficient. Outright ban might work too. So excuse me while I sit here and grimace and blow you a kiss:p

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
It is a rule, not a law. When a place doesn't do anything to enforce the rules there really is no incentive to follow them. I used to be a stickler for doing everything by the book, but after a while I realized that so many others weren't that it was silly to play by the rules when no one else was. Go live on the wild side, break a rule.
Pathetic.

thomas998

Rules are rules. They are not meant to make sense to you. They make sense to those who enact them. People break the rules because they are either arrogant or ignorant. If you're breaking the rules because everyone else is, then where do you fit in? I'd love it if everyone played by the rules too, but that is not the way life works. So, because life does not work that way for every single person on the planet, you feel that rules do not apply to you. Do you even hear yourself when you talk like this? <--- (legitimate curiosity)

It isn't arrogance to realize that when everyone else is starting a race early and the judge at the finish line ignore that you should ignore the rules and start early too. It is ignorance to wait patiently for the starters pistol and then come in dead last because everyone else started well before the official start of the race.

As for whether rules apply to me? Sure they do, but if there is no penalty for breaking them why should anyone expect them to be followed.

G00fyDad

It isn't arrogance to realize that when everyone else is starting a race early and the judge at the finish line ignore that you should ignore the rules and start early too. It is ignorance to wait patiently for the starters pistol and then come in dead last because everyone else started well before the official start of the race.

As for whether rules apply to me? Sure they do, but if there is no penalty for breaking them why should anyone expect them to be followed.

Wow. I just realized that I am arguing with a pathetic, narcissistic, and arrogant individual. I'm done here. You just keep on being part of the problem and not the solution if you want. :rolleyes: Just because a few (yes, few) people break the rules it doesn;t mean that you should too. That kind of thinking is absolutely stupid. I'm done with this conversation and talking to someone who truly believes that they are better than everyone else.

thomas998

Wow. I just realized that I am arguing with a pathetic, narcissistic, and arrogant individual. I'm done here. You just keep on being part of the problem and not the solution if you want. :rolleyes: Just because a few (yes, few) people break the rules it doesn;t mean that you should too. That kind of thinking is absolutely stupid. I'm done with this conversation and talking to someone who truly believes that they are better than everyone else.

Never said or thought I was better than everyone else... but considering you in ability to stick to an issue and simply revert to name calling... well I'm pretty sure I'm a better person than you.

G00fyDad

Never said or thought I was better than everyone else... but considering you in ability to stick to an issue and simply revert to name calling... well I'm pretty sure I'm a better person than you.

Yes, actually you did. Every single comment you have made so far has said this. It must be amazing to be you. :rolleyes: Now I'm done. Rant all you like Captain Arrogant.

ExtinctJenn

I will continue to enjoy my trip doing what is the norm. When I see someone like you sitting to the sideline with a grimace on your face because everyone else is having fun by ignoring a rule that no one is bothering to enforce, I'll blow you a kiss and smile.... Now who do you think is going to have a better time? You with a scowl on your face or me.
Rules only make sense if they are enforced, otherwise they are merely suggestions.
Can't imagine a world where I'd think it's ok to teach my son "You'll have more fun if you break the rules, screw the people who follow them, they are just suggestions anyway!"

thomas998

Yes, actually you did. Every single comment you have made so far has said this. It must be amazing to be you. :rolleyes: Now I'm done. Rant all you like Captain Arrogant.

You must have a very glossy computer monitor the only person ranting or calling names is you. Are you sure you aren't looking in a mirror when you get onto one of those rants?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom