Fast Pass Trick?

mickeysbrother

I was there in 2000 for new years with my baseball team. I ended up getting all of the fast passes from typhoon and i used them at all the fp locations. The next year i went i obviously brought all these used tickets but unfortunately in didn't work. I asked the Cm if they changed the programming and they did. I was one on Disney and then they got me right back the next year.

Wonder if that button works. HMMMMMM gonna have to try.

JIMINYCR

Interesting!! But I'm a pretty big rule follower, I like to keep things fair so I will just stick with the old-fashioned "right" way lol.

Me too. Somebody's always got to figure a way to get around the rules. But if someone else did the same thing which caused them to lose out on a ride you'd hear them crying "foul" all over the place.

G00fyDad

If a ticket gets stuck inside they have to pop open the machine.

-Rob

What I am talking about is walking down to TSMM at rope drop to see CMs standing behind each machine with every single one of them opened and hitting a button inside to spit out FPs for people.

thomas998

Be nice if scammer putting the drivers license in, lost their drivers license.
Hate people that think they are better than people following the rules.

It is a rule, not a law. When a place doesn't do anything to enforce the rules there really is no incentive to follow them. I used to be a stickler for doing everything by the book, but after a while I realized that so many others weren't that it was silly to play by the rules when no one else was. Go live on the wild side, break a rule.

Florida_is_hot

It is a rule, not a law. When a place doesn't do anything to enforce the rules there really is no incentive to follow them. I used to be a stickler for doing everything by the book, but after a while I realized that so many others weren't that it was silly to play by the rules when no one else was. Go live on the wild side, break a rule.

You licence in a Fast Pass scanner you deserve to lose your licence.....
I would laugh my head off, it make my day..... To see YOU lose your licence.

Oh we can do whatever we want because everybody is doing it !!!! What a child.

WDW_Emily

And when I went in may I couldn't even get a fastpass with my park ticket :rolleyes: Every time I went to get one, A CM had to come over and give me a "fastpass card" to put into the machine to get my fastpass.

Rob562

What I am talking about is walking down to TSMM at rope drop to see CMs standing behind each machine with every single one of them opened and hitting a button inside to spit out FPs for people.

Were they handing those FP's out to people when they walked up? If not, it's possible they were printing out that day's re-admit slips to have ready if/when the attraction goes 101 and they have to give out the "return at any time today" passes, which are also printed on FP paper stock.

-Rob

G00fyDad

Were they handing those FP's out to people when they walked up? If not, it's possible they were printing out that day's re-admit slips to have ready if/when the attraction goes 101 and they have to give out the "return at any time today" passes, which are also printed on FP paper stock.

-Rob

It was when TSMM was newer and the FP lines were unGodly long. The CMs had each machine open and hitting a button inside that spit out the number of FPs that the guest asked for. Yeah, that's right. All the guests had to do is say "I am with a grand gathering group of 12 and the silly CMs were giving 12 FPs out at a time. Duh. I overheard one guy who caught up with his wife cut line to be with his wife that held his spot tell her that he just got them 10 FPs because the "worker was stupid".

G00fyDad

And this is exactly what is wrong with society. "I can cut you off in traffic because I want to.", "I can run the stop sign/stop light because I want to.", "I can talk on my cell phone in the movies because I want to.", "I can park like an a**hat because I want to." Its odd that when someone does this to someone who says "I can (------) because I want to." they get all ticked off and upset over it. :rolleyes: I've known so many people like this. They do what they want regardless of social manners and then smile at me when I ask why they did it and they say "Who cares? Why are you getting upset over it?", but the moment the same thing happens to them they are lit like a fuse.

thomas998

You licence in a Fast Pass scanner you deserve to lose your licence.....
I would laugh my head off, it make my day..... To see YOU lose your licence.

Oh we can do whatever we want because everybody is doing it !!!! What a child.

The fastpass scanners aren't designed to keep any card inserted. Not like some ATM machines that are designed to keep a card if you don't know the PIN. So no one is going to lose their license in one of those machines.

I will continue to enjoy my trip doing what is the norm. When I see someone like you sitting to the sideline with a grimace on your face because everyone else is having fun by ignoring a rule that no one is bothering to enforce, I'll blow you a kiss and smile.... Now who do you think is going to have a better time? You with a scowl on your face or me.

thomas998

And this is exactly what is wrong with society. "I can cut you off in traffic because I want to.", "I can run the stop sign/stop light because I want to.", "I can talk on my cell phone in the movies because I want to.", "I can park like an a**hat because I want to." Its odd that when someone does this to someone who says "I can (------) because I want to." they get all ticked off and upset over it. :rolleyes: I've known so many people like this. They do what they want regardless of social manners and then smile at me when I ask why they did it and they say "Who cares? Why are you getting upset over it?", but the moment the same thing happens to them they are lit like a fuse.

I think you missed my point. You listed a mix of things, some of which are against the law and do result in consequences. If you think people breaking rules at Disney are a problem, I suggest you talk to Disney and ask them why they don't enforce the rules that they claim to have. Frankly I would love it if everyone there played by the rules, but because Disney doesn't seem to give a rat's behind about enforcing the rules why should I or anyone else bother to follow them?

I would love it if movie theaters would actually enforce their no cell phone rules... but they don't. Rules only make sense if they are enforced, otherwise they are merely suggestions.

Tom 55

I haven't heard of this happening before, so I thought I would share. My family has annual passes to WDW and go at least twice a month. Being a typical man, I let the wife keep our passes, tables in wonderland card, etc. Today we were at Animal Kingdom and my wife went to grab two fast passes for EE. She reached in her pocket and pulled out our passes, which are the plastic RFID ones. The only thing is, she accidentally pulled out her FL drivers license and stuck it into the FP machine. Before she realized what happened, the machine spit out a FP!!! Then just out of curiosity she put her AP in and it spit out ANOTHER FP!

We didn't try it for any other rides because we had lunch reservations for Tusker House and the two year old was getting restless after lunch. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this happening?

In December of 2013. I had my grandson's park pass. He was still with his mother on the way to the park. We were planning to meet at gate and give him his park pass. When I went to get fast pass for him the system would not allow it. It printed that he was not in the park. There has to be some data passed for it to know that. Could you have been carrying RFD card and the fast pass machine read that and not the license?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom