Fast Pass Return Time

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
how did a fastpass discussion get so nasty? isnt fastpass supposed to make things easier?:hammer:

Most of these types of discussion end up with people falling in one of two catagories. Those who have the opinion that rules are rules and they should be followed and those who think that fastpass = anytime pass.

DisneyMusician2

People getting WAY to worked up. Remember you are at Disney to HAVE FUN. Plan your day accordingly. If you are a little late for a return, so what? But I do think its a bit rude to show up hours after the pass expired and try to get on. Not because it backs up lines, but trying to show a bit of consideration is not such a bad thing. I do not fault any CM for upholding the rules set forth.

recrat

This all goes back to the lady who thought her son was entitled to a DisneyDream award because other people in the park got one. The ticket does not entitle you to anything but what it is designed for.

If you are lucky enough to get a CM to let you in after your time...then great. If not, why get disappointed...you were probably off having a good time doing something else.

Life is too short and precious to go through it with a chip on your shoulder big enough to bring everyone else down.

Just my two inconsequential cents. :goodnevil

slappy magoo

Originally Posted by DisneySaint
I'm OCD because I do my job as I'm told? What world do you live in?

the one where not every one does what their told, where people LIVE their lives instead of living by the rule book. where people see that being perfect isnt always best. Ring any bells? its the one with the blue sky

Apparently, ears2you also lives in the world where employees never get in trouble for not doing their job, and where medicority holds sway. :lol:

ears2you

Originally Posted by DisneySaint
I'm OCD because I do my job as I'm told? What world do you live in?

Apparently, ears2you also lives in the world where employees never get in trouble for not doing their job, and where medicority holds sway. :lol:

*funny* no i live in the word where CMs should ALL do their jobs but since most of them dont i take advantage of it. If they let me on, i will go on. I dont cause a scene if i cant get on a ride because the CM said it was past the time on a FP. And that has happened a total of once and it was two years ago. Honestly, im not the person who thinks i am entitled to just walk onto a ride like i owned it, and im not the person who yells at cast members for doing what they are supposed to, but if they arent paying attention, i have no reason to not take advantage of it.

the-reason14

Ive been given alot of fastpasses from people who obviously couldnt use them. I thank them and think to myself, you can use em later man, but never say that.

Like I told my dad and brother, I dont give away fastpasses unless they are invalid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom