Fantasyland Expansion

JD2000

edited with more details and such:

i have a friend down there, who knows a mouse, who knows another mouse who lives in the park, who knows a cast member, who knows an imagineer, and they said, the plan is replace the story book land canal boats and casey jr circus train with clones of both the frozen coaster (at shanghai) and the beauty and the beast ride (at tokyo). relocate dumbo. use the innoventions building and the current autopia station for a future tomorrowland attraction. build a new autopia fantasyland station near it's a small world. and retheme it to an offroad adventure.

/s

Last edited:

mickEblu

i have a friend down there, who knows a mouse, who knows another mouse who lives in the park, who knows a cast member, who knows an imagineer, and they said, the plan is to clone both the frozen coaster (at shanghai) and the beauty and the beast ride (at tokyo). use the innoventions building and the current autopia station/immediate area for a future tomorrowland attraction. build a new autopia fantasyland station near it's a small world. and retheme it to an offroad adventure.

Sooooo you’re saying there’s a chance!?

mickEblu

I have to be honest though, the lines get blurred with Pixar. Most Pixar movies feel more Disney than anything from Disney from most of the 2000s. I don’t think it’s the Pixar brand that some don’t find to be “Disney.” It’s the 3D animation. We associate Classic Disney with 2D animation. So the issue isn’t with Pixar, it’s with the style of animation because most of the stories are great. I wonder how many more diehard fans would have taken to Frozen if it was done in 2D?

Marvel obviously just feels like Disney went shopping and picked up some more content. Pixar and Disney have been working together since day one.

Side note: I thought Wreck it Ralph was a Pixar movie for a solid 6 months. However, I also wasn’t following along with what the company did during that time in my life.

DisneyLostBoy03

edited with more details and such:

i have a friend down there, who knows a mouse, who knows another mouse who lives in the park, who knows a cast member, who knows an imagineer, and they said, the plan is replace the story book land canal boats and casey jr circus train with clones of both the frozen coaster (at shanghai) and the beauty and the beast ride (at tokyo). relocate dumbo. use the innoventions building and the current autopia station for a future tomorrowland attraction. build a new autopia fantasyland station near it's a small world. and retheme it to an offroad adventure.

/s
Personally, I am all in for the Beauty and the Beast attraction coming to Disneyland, but removing Storybookland and Casey Jr for Frozen I don't approve of. I enjoy Frozen, but I think it would be a terrible idea to remove two iconic attractions for a ride about a film that many people are either tired or annoyed of. It would receive a huge major backlash, possibly one bigger than the one that Guardians had. Hopefully, thinks twice about this decision.

mickEblu

Personally, I am all in for the Beauty and the Beast attraction coming to Disneyland, but removing Storybookland and Casey Jr for Frozen I don't approve of. I enjoy Frozen, but I think it would be a terrible idea to remove two iconic attractions for a ride about a film that many people are either tired or annoyed of. It would receive a huge major backlash, possibly one bigger than the one that Guardians had. Hopefully, thinks twice about this decision.

I’d revolt. Removing Storybookland would be a huge mistake.

I think the user was joking though.

DISNEYLAND NEEDS TO GET IN THEIR GAME ANd LITSEN TO WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT THE FANS WANT WE GOT STAR WARS GALAXY’S EGDE BECAUSE WE WANTED It WELL NOT MARVEL LAND I THINK FANTASYLAND NEEDS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST RIDE AND AREA SAME THING FOR THE OTHER FANTASYLAND IPS TANGLED PETTER PAN FROZEN THAT ARE COMING To TOKYO DISNEY IN ThE FUTURE DO YOU GUYS AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH ME

VJ

DISNEYLAND NEEDS TO GET IN THEIR GAME ANd LITSEN TO WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT THE FANS WANT WE GOT STAR WARS GALAXY’S EGDE BECAUSE WE WANTED It WELL NOT MARVEL LAND I THINK FANTASYLAND NEEDS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST RIDE AND AREA SAME THING FOR THE OTHER FANTASYLAND IPS TANGLED PETTER PAN FROZEN THAT ARE COMING To TOKYO DISNEY IN ThE FUTURE DO YOU GUYS AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH ME
caps lock (or the lack thereof) is your friend, buddy ;)

Californian Elitist

Dear god, why?

mickEblu

couldntagreemore

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

I'm sorry, but I'm distracted by the four uncapitalized letters. Don't know whether to ask 'how' or 'why' first.

Phroobar

What the heck are you people talking about?

SparsePaleBubblefish-small.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom