Fantasyland expansion construction update 12/13/11

Mansion Butler

I agree. It being so set back definitely added to the creeepy factor. And wont it be sort of redundant having a path there when the extended queue is sticking out like that? I feel like it kind of ruins the idea of getting better "flow". Unless the adjust it...

That's not even extended queue. Those chains are now permanently set up, and part of the alternate entrance.

jhastings74

A photo of the construction near Yankee Trader/Pet Cemetery

12-13-11057-1.jpg

I'm more impressed with the 10 minute wait time!!!! I never get that lucky when I'm there...

Mansion Butler

I'm more impressed with the 10 minute wait time!!!! I never get that lucky when I'm there...
You have extremely bad luck, go at exactly the wrong times, or don't time how long you were actually in line, then. :animwink:

I mean, the other day the Magic Kingdom had record attendance, almost every bit of queue filled up, and a posted wait time of 50 minutes. The actual wait was just under 20.

jhastings74

You have extremely bad luck, go at exactly the wrong times, or don't time how long you were actually in line, then. :animwink:

I mean, the other day the Magic Kingdom had record attendance, almost every bit of queue filled up, and a posted wait time of 50 minutes. The actual wait was just under 20.

You're right on two out of three. :) I have extremely bad luck AND I go at the wrong times! I think the shortest wait time I've ever had was 30 minutes...

Mansion Butler

You're right on two out of three. :) I have extremely bad luck AND I go at the wrong times! I think the shortest wait time I've ever had was 30 minutes...
:eek:

That's extremely rare. I don't know if I can convey to you just how bad your luck is.

Do you only come at Christmas? Only after lunch and before dinner?

jhastings74

:eek:

That's extremely rare. I don't know if I can convey to you just how bad your luck is.

Do you only come at Christmas? Only after lunch and before dinner?

Unfortunately, the last two visits there were during Spring Break this year and 4th of July 2010, so the park was reallllllly full. Mind you, we are usually on property for 4 or 5 days at a time, but we usually end up at the Magic Kingdom on THE actual holiday day. The emptiest I've ever seen the parks were when we would go the second or third weeks of September (when we still lived in FL. We'd drop the kids off at school in the morning and drive to the parks for the day, then come back in time to pick them up from school. They never knew! lol...) BUT...we never rode the Haunted Mansion those times. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom