Fantasyland Becomes Facade-Land

IWant2GoNow

Thanks for the link, jt. Good to see some of the early work is getting done sooner rather than later. Very exciting stuff! Maybe within the month some bulldozers will be roaming behind Fantasyland. Then we'll have a temporary new land in MK... Constructionland! :)

The Conundrum

always good to see Disney getting serious about maintenance

Would like to see substantial improvements to the facades so that they don't look so ghetto compared to the stuff outside the castle walls. Peter Pan and It's a Small World especially. I wish they would redo the enterance to Phillarmagice to make it look like that concept art that was floating around here for the Tokyo Disney music store or whatever it was.

jakeman

I was just there and thought of buying one until I looked at the back of the shirt.And yes thats my opinion and who ever said I was a her?:shrug:
Apologies, I did not check your profile and made the assumption of your gender based on your username.

I will edit my previous post. :wave:

jakeman

and I was right about that give or take a couple of months. You talk as if something is already under construction and ready to open.
Hmm...did you make that statement in 2007? Because isn't FL supposed to open in 2012?

Math is hard.

Edit. Found it:
WDWMagic said:
The new Fantasyland will be opened in phases, with the majority of the new land opening in 2012. The Pixie Hollow area will open in 2013.

Yep, math is hard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom