Fantasmic Reopening Watch

gerarar

Premium Member
Dragon must have been stuck? Those fountains hid stage entire time.
He would usually then come from the side then for the B-mode appearance.

Actually now to think about it they sometimes still do the normal lift ending if the dragon head is only partially stuck outside the mountain, then the side ending if the dragon is more stuck outward. There was one time Sorcerer Mickey was kept up top when the lift was down for maintenance.

Weird that neither of those happened lol

Disney Analyst

He would usually then come from the side then for the B-mode appearance.

Acrually now to think about it they sometimes still do the normal lift ending if the dragon head is only partially stuck outside the mountain, then the side ending if the dragon is more stuck outward.

Weird that neither happened lol

They may have messed up timing to get alternate ending in place? Like they thought they’d be good, and then they weren’t?

It seems they planned for him to appear on stage as fountains did drop for a moment.

gerarar

Premium Member
They may have messed up timing to get alternate ending in place? Like they thought they’d be good, and then they weren’t?

It seems they planned for him to appear on stage as fountains did drop for a moment.
Yeah that's my best guess too. They fogged up the stage real good to hide the dragon also. The lift operation must've been e-stopped last second.

gerarar

Premium Member
There was an incident last night (1/11) during the first show on the steamboat.

Not on the level of Dopey-Goofy a couple years ago, but last night's involves Chip 'n Dale.
Dale ended up tripping and falling down due to Chip stepping and flipping over some manhole-type cover on the floor. This caused an open hole in the floor in which Dale stepped in and then tripped because of.
Screenshot_20230112_123541_YouTube.jpg

The steamboat was taken out for the second show and B-mode stage finale was done instead.

You can watch the full clip here. Kudos to the CMs for keeping in character and continuing on with the show!:

gerarar

Premium Member
Documenting another new B-mode I found.
Aladdin doesn't "jump" (aka swing on rope) across the stage/mountain during his "All I gotta do is jumppp!" sequence.
He also stays on the right side for his reprise line "They'd find out, there's so much more to me".

Looks to be a rope equipment issue since he didn't try to harness himself beforehand, so it was known ahead of time among the cast that Aladdin wouldn't be jumping tonight.

Timestamp'd at part:

ChristianG

Documenting another new B-mode I found.
Aladdin doesn't "jump" (aka swing on rope) across the stage/mountain during his "All I gotta do is jumppp!" sequence.
He also stays on the right side for his reprise line "They'd find out, there's so much more to me".

Looks to be a rope equipment issue since he didn't try to harness himself beforehand, so it was known ahead of time among the cast that Aladdin wouldn't be jumping tonight.

Timestamp'd at part:

Interesting to see the lighting also correspond with the B-Mode. Gotta give credit when it's due.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom