Fantasmic Reopening Watch

gerarar

Premium Member
Even though they didn’t update the fountains, the way they’re using the pre-existing fountains looks amazing
Kinda glad they utilize the fountains that circle the moat throughout the show now. It was only ever used in Malificient's defeat and the finale. Now they're using it throughout the show, and what seems to be in combination with lasers? Very pretty!

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No

Oh wow wow wow!! It's been a really long time since something from WDW has brought tears to my eyes. But seeing that moment again where Mickey disappears from the mountain and reappears at the bottom with his famous "Some imagination, huh?!" line was just what I needed tonight. This is the Disney magic I know and love. So happy to see some semblance of it is back.

gerarar

Premium Member
Aside from new lights along the stage and along the moat, there's also new lighting on the mountain itself.
Screenshot_20221101_184526.jpg

wtyy21

I'm curious to see whether they still use the original exit music or using Tokyo DisneySea Fantasmic Imagination song as their new post-show music. If they replaced the exit music with defunct TDS post-show, it will be the first time the song will hear stateside.

wtyy21

IMO, the finale theme still retain the original Disneyland finale, which itself had been replaced with new reorchestrated finale. Previously, we expecting the DL reorchestrated finale and TDS Imagination song be appeared for reimagined DHS version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom