Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I'm also expecting the Steamboat finale to see a minor character roster change

Don't be surprised if Br'er Bear would be phased out(and replaced with Clarabelle Cow) from the finale, bc they've been phasing out everything related to Song of the South for the last 2 1/2 yrs from the parks
They’ll probably add a lot of new characters onto the boat

DisneyfanMA

Still no updates, besides the dining package starting in a few weeks, on whether this will be offered as a G+ or ILL or just a standby line starting Nov 3?

mattpeto

Still no updates, besides the dining package starting in a few weeks, on whether this will be offered as a G+ or ILL or just a standby line starting Nov 3?

Nothing, it's going to be interesting on Thursday if things stay pat. I still think it will end up on Genie+, but time is running out.

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No
I'm also expecting the Steamboat finale to see a minor character roster change

Don't be surprised if Br'er Bear would be phased out(and replaced with Clarabelle Cow) from the finale, bc they've been phasing out everything related to Song of the South for the last 2 1/2 yrs from the parks
Nevermind then, I saw the pics of the Steamboat finale from the sneak peek post(surprised Meeko's still there, and not a sighting of Rapunzel anywhere)

gerarar

Premium Member

maleficentfan

Well, that preview video just made me burst into tears. 😭 I know there are some that are bummed there weren't some other easy additions (re: Rapunzel & Flynn) but that preview looks AMAZING. I can see some of the minute changes to some scenes (the background on the mountain during the Princess section looks fantastic!) and the new hero scene looks awesome! Can't wait! This show has had my heart since the first time I saw it! ❤️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom