Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Comped

New scene will contain Aladdin, Elsa, Pocahontas, Moana, and Mulan.
Also glad they're using "Show Yourself" instead of "Let It Go" or "Into The Unknown"..
Aladdin is an interesting choice - which means this is more than a enbiggening of the Mickey and the Wonderous Book/Mickey's Storybook Adventure princess segment like I had a hunch it might be. May still take a page from those books (pun intended) though. Will be interested to see how they fit all of them into 1 segment otherwise!

TheMaxRebo

Where do we find info on the dining packages? I have a dinner reservation for Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner in early December, Would I have to cancel that and book a specific reservation linked to a dining package? Would it possible to just have my current reservation and time converted over to a dining package?

They haven't provided details yet so we don't know what restaurants

In the past you usually would have to call to get it converted (and would be based on availability) or just drop your existing one and book a new one. It would be from a different allocation of seats vs just adding the "perk" to the existing reservation

Schweino

Interesting that they released dining packages. They recently released a lot of inventory for Hollywood and Vine (because mouse watchers sent me like 100 alerts for 12/2) post 11/30 so it's curious why release the inventory before allowing the dinner packages.

jrhwdw

@lentesta when you liked my post about the 3rd, I had this feeling you knew something we didn't and clearly you did.
I have a feeling that Steve knew it was Nov 3rd all along! No wonder He was so calming in here!

Thank you Steve!!!!!!

Back to Today's News: Seeing reports that F! is now 29 Minutes? Does that hurt scheduling more than 1 F! a night?

jrhwdw

I think you're assuming too much. We don't know one way or the other whether they upgraded the fountains but I don't think that's something I would put in a press release. You're still seeing video through fountains whether upgraded or not. Lasers and sound mean something to guests. Not different fountains that only the most tech-savvy fans would even notice.
Didn't Steve figure out the Fountains were not upgraded?

RSoxNo1

Pre-Covid this was running once nightly at 8 PM. Any insight on what we're looking at a schedule here? Not seeing it posted publicly yet.

JohnD

I have a feeling that Steve knew it was Nov 3rd all along! No wonder He was so calming in here!

Thank you Steve!!!!!!

Back to Today's News: Seeing reports that F! is now 29 Minutes? Does that hurt scheduling more than 1 F! a night?

Just looked at my playlist for the original HS Fantasmic. It's 27 minutes. If the reports of 29 minutes are accurate, then comparable and no it doesn't hurt scheduling if they go to two per night.

gerarar

Premium Member
I think you're assuming too much. We don't know one way or the other whether they upgraded the fountains but I don't think that's something I would put in a press release. You're still seeing video through fountains whether upgraded or not. Lasers and sound mean something to guests. Not different fountains that only the most tech-savvy fans would even notice.
When DL's F! 2.0 debuted back in 2017, they made sure to reiterate about the new mist screens. But they never mentioned the new moving fountains, was only revealed via a preview video.
New mist screens will combine with innovative, state-of-the-art projection technology for brighter and more vibrant visuals than ever before...

DCBaker

Premium Member
Information and pricing on the dining packages -

Here’s what’s included in each Fantasmic! Dining Package:

An entrée and appetizer or dessert at select full-service restaurants or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage

One voucher for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area

Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 11.43.46 AM.png

JohnD

Show runtime is now reportedly 29 minutes, plus 3 mins from its original 26 min runtime before the parks closure.

Seems like the new action sequence will be longer judging from the blurb given in the DPB announcement.

My playlist came to 27 minutes. Regardless not that much longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom