Fantasmic Reopening Watch

TheMaxRebo

In the details of the story but dining packages will be available for shows starting Nove 30th (bookable starting Oct 26)

"And don’t miss out! Beginning Oct. 26, “Fantasmic!” dining packages for select restaurants at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be available for performances Nov. 30 and beyond."

gerarar

Premium Member
Also, no mention of new fountains in the tech updates coming...guess this "officially" confirms everything we've been hearing..

Sad.
Even beyond the new scene, we’ve taken this time to upgrade the lasers, the lighting, the sound, all to bring this show back even more beautiful than it’s ever been. We’re all really just so excited for guests to see it.

TheMaxRebo

My guess is it will debut on Genie+ or will be a virtual queue.

VQ would be interesting - though I can see complaints from people who don't get a slot if they only way in is a VQ, ILL, Dining package (e.g., no standby)

Assuming it is on G+ will be interesting to see how quickly things go. At least to start could be a priority for people and then can just rope drop "2 hour rule" for booking your next return time. Not like with the old FP+ where if you picked the nighttime show as one of your 3 prebooked ones you were shut out for booking extra ones for the day

sbunit

Where do we find info on the dining packages? I have a dinner reservation for Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner in early December, Would I have to cancel that and book a specific reservation linked to a dining package? Would it possible to just have my current reservation and time converted over to a dining package?

JohnD

Also, no mention of new fountains in the tech updates coming...guess this "officially" confirms everything we've been hearing..

Sad.

I think you're assuming too much. We don't know one way or the other whether they upgraded the fountains but I don't think that's something I would put in a press release. You're still seeing video through fountains whether upgraded or not. Lasers and sound mean something to guests. Not different fountains that only the most tech-savvy fans would even notice.

mattpeto

Where do we find info on the dining packages? I have a dinner reservation for Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner in early December, Would I have to cancel that and book a specific reservation linked to a dining package? Would it possible to just have my current reservation and time converted over to a dining package?
Likely not, but if you time it right, the one you cancel should be available immediately as a F! package - is my assumption.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom