Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Starship824

In the Parks
No
My hope, other than a premier around October 26th, is that Disney fixes that double "ending" for the Princess segment. It's beautifully orchestrated and ends perfectly with the Tangled "Now that I see you" moment but then they add back in the original ending of "Beauty and the Beast". It's super unnecessary and throws the segment off for me.
That segment is at Disneyland and we’re not even sure if we’re getting the new princess scene. I’d prefer we don’t to keep the shows different.

pdude81

I'm not sure if I'm hoping this returns for MVMCP time during Jersey Week, or if I'd rather not fight the hordes to get a space in the theater in the first few days it's back. Not to mention the vloggers with cameras filming and talking through the show.

jrhwdw

Oh gosh how much later? I genuinely didn’t believe that my thanksgiving week trip would be possibly without fantasmic :(
I believe I saw on here that thanksgiving was the last goal if nothing else goes wrong....... Meaning TDO wants it earlier than Thanksgiving.

lisa12000

I believe I saw on here that thanksgiving was the last goal if nothing else goes wrong.......
Then obviously you have the dread of trying to actually see it in the first week it’s back haha - I’m not sure, like a previous poster, if I’d rather it not be back at all if I’m there when it actually first opens

DisneyDebRob

Then obviously you have the dread of trying to actually see it in the first week it’s back haha - I’m not sure, like a previous poster, if I’d rather it not be back at all if I’m there when it actually first opens
I’ll be there the same time as you. Agree it might not be worth it to try with the crowds trying to get in. Sounds like a good time to leave for Chicken Guy at the springs as the crows for Fantasmic fight to get in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom