Fantasmic Reopening Watch

TheMaxRebo

Right and we had been discussing for a bit now that this had moved into November. I believe it is still pre-Thanksgiving but Steve has clearly heard more on this.
yeah, and we know there were tech issues with Maleficent ... so if that costs them a week or so, gets it to Len's Nov 3rd date (plus pushes it past Halloween so don't have to deal with the combined elevated crowds for that plus the opening of F!)

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Just wondering… why do they need to give any notice? So the bloggers & vloggers can gobble up every early date and have people who actually are there and possibly would like to switch parks etc have the ability to… would love for them to simple make an announcement. Hey Fantasmic opening tomorrow night come see it again…

TheMaxRebo

Just wondering… why do they need to give any notice? So the bloggers & vloggers can gobble up every early date and have people who actually are there and possibly would like to switch parks etc have the ability to… would love for them to simple make an announcement. Hey Fantasmic opening tomorrow night come see it again…

they certainly don't need to give much notice - I think a few days at least would be good for people who have trips around then to shuffle their days if they (to see it - or to avoid being there on opening day) or even extend their trip a little if they want. Plus marketing, it does build excitement - but even just a couple of days/a week is plenty, doesn't have to be like 60 days notice

ToTBellHop

they certainly don't need to give much notice - I think a few days at least would be good for people who have trips around then to shuffle their days if they (to see it - or to avoid being there on opening day) or even extend their trip a little if they want. Plus marketing, it does build excitement - but even just a couple of days/a week is plenty, doesn't have to be like 60 days notice
It needs to be longer if they want to book dining packages.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I think for Nemo they gave maybe a week and a half? 10ish days, if I remember correctly.

mattpeto

Price increases announced for Genie+, experiences and tickets in DL.

I kind of expect Fantasmic! announcement today and it’s included with Genie+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom