Fantasmic Reopening Watch

ToTBellHop

spy what GIF by Big Brother Canada

Looks like the Spaceship Earth ride vehicles with a scene that is a nod to Moana… 🤨
Nah. I’m thanking the Phoenicians.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wait, you wish which one? It's back on or cancelled?

Visionary Soul dropped a cryptic comment a month ago that could be interpreted that it's back on.

ToTBellHop

Wait, you wish which one? It's back on or cancelled?

Visionary Soul dropped a cryptic comment a month ago that could be interpreted that it's back on.
I have not heard either way. It will need work pretty soon regardless, but they could just pull an Everest and close if for several months for mechanical work and call it a day. Or they could do a full renovation. And not to be crude, but for today’s memento mori, Dame Judi Dench is 87. Let’s hope she lives another decade or more, but they won’t want her narrating after she’s passed and they also won’t want to renovate again, soon. That could convince them to do the full reno with the mechanical work. We will see.

Nothing new on F! either, but I didn’t expect us to hear more until FoF returns this week.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So is tomorrow just FOF's Day? No Breaking F! News planned for tomorrow?
They may list all the things 'coming back' like they did for the Quarterly call, but, it's not meant to announce timelines, unless they just so happen to have a firm date in their pocket and Disney Blog post ready to go.

mattpeto

They’ll announce it when they’re ready. There’s no real reason to announce it tomorrow versus any other day. You’ll most likely see it dropped on the parks blog whenever it happens.
I'm more curious if they announce "more entertainment" when they announce Fantasmic! is back. Will we also get Nemo start date? CoMS/CoH? Are they going to resurrect VoLM or Launch Bay for M&Gs?

mm52200

I'm more curious if they announce "more entertainment" when they announce Fantasmic! is back. Will we also get Nemo start date? CoMS/CoH? Are they going to resurrect VoLM or Launch Bay for M&Gs?
If the timing works out maybe? More of the recent entertainment coming back has just happened, a lot of character offerings came back at Epcot with no official acknowledgement so it just varies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom