Fantasmic Reopening Watch

TTA94

Maybe someone decided Oh crap we need to have a new ish entertainment offering to promote for TWDCs 100th next year so let’s hold off on F!.

Next Big Thing

I’m curious, too. Hopefully it’s nothing, but they’ve gone pretty quiet on this. Glad we are getting updates since I don’t see them going through this haste again for a long time.

The park needs a nighttime show. If necessary, they should consider bringing back SWAGS for the summer.
The park definitely needs a nighttime show. I felt SWAGS had really worn it's welcome though if Fant! isn't open by the summer so serious question... would it be possible to run a modified version of Happily Ever After at DHS for the summer? I'm not gonna lie, that would certainly get me excited to go to DHS and stay for fireworks.

jrhwdw

The park definitely needs a nighttime show. I felt SWAGS had really worn it's welcome though if Fant! isn't open by the summer so serious question... would it be possible to run a modified version of Happily Ever After at DHS for the summer? I'm not gonna lie, that would certainly get me excited to go to DHS and stay for fireworks.
Interesting thought! The HEA Appitate is certainly there! If DHS Refuses High Pyro, wonder what HEA would look like with just low pyro??????

If DHS wanted their own Fan Fame, they would bring back Sorery In The Sky with a new Sorerer Mickey Balloon!

Last edited:

jrhwdw

So..........are we saying something broke now because it got flooded?????? Maybe redoing F! isn't worth it if it keeps getting delayed.............

Let's hope DL doesn't try anything new or both F! are in trouble!!!!

Last edited:

TTA94

Debatable I guess but sounds like DHS will be getting a watered down version of DLs F! 2.0. Especially if there’s no new fountains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom