Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Touchdown

On an undisclosed day in an undisclosed line this week at WDW I overheard a two friends of princesses discussing how Disney was hiring (from within) for a show that has either started or will start rehearsing soon a bunch of friends of Elsa, Anna and Tiana. Then later on in the line I saw them both do the famous Fantasmic ribbon dance. So it seems that Tiana, Elsa and Anna will be at least on the Steamboat Willy for the finale, as these two individuals were friends of one of these two characters.

mm52200

On an undisclosed day in an undisclosed line this week at WDW I overheard a two friends of princesses discussing how Disney was hiring (from within) for a show that has either started or will start rehearsing soon a bunch of friends of Elsa, Anna and Tiana. Then later on in the line I saw them both do the famous Fantasmic ribbon dance. So it seems that Tiana, Elsa and Anna will be at least on the Steamboat Willy for the finale, as these two individuals were friends of one of these two characters.
Nothing has started for Fant in any way in regards to casting or rehearsal or anything.
Elsa, Anna and Tiana are in Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire which is opening in a few weeks.

Touchdown

Nothing has started for Fant in any way in regards to casting or rehearsal or anything.
Elsa, Anna and Tiana are in Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire which is opening in a few weeks.
That may be but I know the Fantasmic ribbon wave when I see it, does Friendship fair have a similar heat?

mm52200

That may be but I know the Fantasmic ribbon wave when I see it, does Friendship fair have a similar heat?
People doing a routine while waiting in a line is hardly an indication about something happening, they also could have formerly been in the show. A lot of guests could do that choreography for you. Doesn’t mean they’re learning the show either.

ChristianG

This is quite literally the only ongoing project that I care about so I am always happy to see an update. Can't wait for the reopening!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom