Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Vegas Disney Fan

There will be a line. Fantasmic has always drawn lines (crowds) because unlike Enchantment or Harm (and their predecessors) you don’t need to get into a physical queue to experience them
I thought the same, people won’t be lining up hours early like the first show but it’ll go back to its normal 15-30 minute line.

wdwfan22

There will be a line. Fantasmic has always drawn lines (crowds) because unlike Enchantment or Harm (and their predecessors) you don’t need to get into a physical queue to experience them
I've been going for years. There is a line when they open for seating but 75% of the time you could always walk in about 20 minutes before showtime without a problem and be seated.

TarzanRocked99-

4634A03F-E912-487D-A725-3C24FE052F04.jpeg

I really wish they would have trimmed the villains back for our 2.0. The three featured in the new poster plus the Evil Queen would have been fine.

Minthorne

Currently in line for RotR. It is as posted as 50 min when we joined it at 7:36 We looked at the line fir the 9:30 show at 7:10p (the 8p show by then was basically full) and decided the 2.5 hour wait wasn’t worth it. We have watched some live stream of the show while in line here.

TTA94

Can’t say im impressed either. It’s not bad but there was way more that could have and should have been updated especially given the timeframe the show was down for. Disneylands version is still way better visually.

DisneyfanMA

Any idea what time the last people to join the standby line actually made it inside for the 8pm show? If one lined up at 7 was that good enough?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Any idea what time the last people to join the standby line actually made it inside for the 8pm show? If one lined up at 7 was that good enough?

Keep in mind this was opening night -

"The 6900 seat Hollywood Hills Amphitheater was filled by 6:45pm, with standing room at capacity by 7:00pm."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom