Fantasmic Reopening Watch

gerarar

Premium Member
Malificient is out and up high, too bad there's no one there to deal with her and the powers of her imagination!!

And tbh, I think I'm just setting myself up for disappointment for the anticipation of moving LED fountains. The longer the wait is, the less hopeful I become lol...hope I'm wrong though! We need some closeups on those fountains!

It's probably good to note that DL is having trouble maintaining their moving fountains. 2/3 sets have been broken since it returned about 4 months ago. And individual fountains in the single working set are breaking here and there..
More info and pics here:
One step forward, two steps back.

Another fountain is broken in the middle set. Just last week the middle moving fountain was finally fixed in the set, but now the leftmost one is broken...

Last night/last week:
View attachment 668832
View attachment 668834

When the sorcerer hat scene happens, it's really evident it's missing/broken..
View attachment 668833

sigh..

TTA94

Malificient is out and up high, too bad there's no one there to deal with her and the powers of her imagination!!

And tbh, I think I'm just setting myself up for disappointment for the anticipation of moving LED fountains. The longer the wait is, the less hopeful I become lol...hope I'm wrong though! We need some closeups on those fountains!

It's probably good to note that DL is having trouble maintaining their moving fountains. 2/3 sets have been broken since it returned about 4 months ago. And individual fountains in the single working set are breaking here and there..
More info and pics here:

Yeah we need a closeup to see if the fountain heads are new lol.

TTA94

They will need to batten down the hatches in the amphitheater this week due to Ian, so I would not be surprised to see a bit of a delay in the premiere. The timeline is tight as it is.

Let’s hope this storm is a miss but it looks like there will be an impact to Central Florida.

Let’s hope no significant damage happens at WDW. We all know any repairs or rebuilds will take years.

I mean Ian can have it’s way with what’s in WS Lagoon though lol.

ToTBellHop

Tonight two of the four arms from the taco barges did not work at all. The north west and south east ones. Otherwise a good show
Two are broken?

1664192363525.gif

jrhwdw

They will need to batten down the hatches in the amphitheater this week due to Ian, so I would not be surprised to see a bit of a delay in the premiere. The timeline is tight as it is.

Let’s hope this storm is a miss but it looks like there will be an impact to Central Florida.

All it takes is one very isolated downburst and we could see Epcot Forever by next Sunday!

Tonight two of the four arms from the taco barges did not work at all. The north west and south east ones. Otherwise a good show

First off at DHS, is F! more at risk of weather damage now than when it played nightly in Tropics Season Pre COVID?????

As for Epcot....Granted I'm no insider but TDO probably doesn't have EF ready to go at moments notice........ So, if Ian does hit WSL...Epcot might be dark for a little bit. Whether Harm comes back or we go right to EF is a different question if the worst case scenario happens.......

ceecee101

Is this a good thing or bad thing???
Should we wait for damage reports???
We’re now the “family from Denver”, we used to be AP holders and go 2x per year but haven’t been in 13 years. Two large milestones for us during this November trip, including a major BD for DH. He loves F! So we’re hoping. In the meantime, hearts with the people of FL and the whole Disney community.

jrhwdw

F! is fine. Shouldn’t be significant delays as far as I’ve heard, although this obviously slowed down rehearsals a bit. Still should return next month.
Thanks!!!! I know there was some concern on here before Ian so I wondered if we needed a follow up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom