Fantasmic Glitches or modified show?

disneytopdog

Original Poster
We were at the Monday 9/8 show. It seems like that show was full of glitches or is that just the way the show is run now?

1. After Mickey finishes off the dragon isnt it supposed to disappear behind the wall of the mountain? It layed there all crumpled up on center stage.

2. Mickey came from the side of the stage instead of dead center after the last pyro burst at the end.

Also I remember more boats coming out from the wings. At the 9/8 show there were only two princess barges and no final boat with Steamboat Wille and all the other characters.

disneydata

Let me tell you, Fantasmic without the Steamboat is a real downer. I just saw it tonight and I thought fallout in my eyes was the worst thing about the show until it didn't come out. I don't think I've seen one show that has gone with every effect and element right on (and I used to work there).

SpaceMountainUK

They also need to update the way they launch the fireworks etc....Didn't they invent a system they use in DL and I think DLP where they use air to launch the rockets thus reducing the amount of smoke?

Almost everytime I see Fantasmic the smoke just totally covers the stage and you cant see a thing by the end of it! lol

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Airlaunch is used for the first 3 shells of RoE (comet and 2 big bangs)

DLP dosn`t use it - though it should!

A smokey Fantasmic! is ideal for the finale laser effects - if the wind is just right. Perhaps we`ll get the enhancements DLCs Fant! got ;)

totben

well, i know why the steamboat barge isn't in the show right now, its getting a new engine from what ive been told.

as for the dragon, she never likes to work when she is supposed to.

kdjf4

re: Fantasmic!

we saw Fantasmic! on 9/7 and the show was great. On 9/9 I overheard someone talking stating the 9/8 show was cut short due to rain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom