News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No
That was a guess??? IDK why the Opening Float got the Green over COVID anyway??..........

Would be nice If FOF got renewed(as in Full Cast)on April 3rd...........

I find it a little shocking that MK isn't keeping Mickey's Cavalcade going is some form after the 50th? Granted, we have a full week before the 50th ends but still.......
Mickey’s Cavalcade didn’t need to keep going in some form post-50th, it was just a “temporary” situation when the parks reopened, but since the mouse and his friends returned to their M&G spots at MK within a span of a year(except for Pluto so far), there’s no reason for Mickey and his friends to be in a cavalcade anymore(and next week could likely be the end and that other cavalcade I talked about too much on social media will likely be the last cavalcade remaining at MK, hopefully giving it more love with one-two more showings than the sole 5:10 showing they have now(probably not)

TDLFan

That 8 bars without the zip a dee is terribly awkward musically, especially for a finale. If another melody won't fit over those chords, put Walt saying a quote, Jiminy telling us to wish on a star or something, if this parade is going to be around for years, there needs to be a better solution. Maybe this will be addressed with the 100th tweaks, if any.

TTA94

Yeah FoF is in bad shape IMO with the finale music and other issues. I’d love to think there are plans for a overhaul or new parade but I doubt it.

TDLFan

Actually, they showed us how much they hate all of WDW by the 50th. The hate is deeper than parades. I mean, sure, I hate where I work too, but I still do a great job. That's the difference.

mm52200

May be nothing but FOF's Opening Float's been missing yesterday and today........ Getting rid of the Green since the 50th is over perhaps?
Issues with the Princess garden float.

The green was part of the overall redesign of the float upon the parade’s return and has already been replaced multiple times.

Believe it or not, parades are a high priority for the Magic Kingdom. There’s a reason FoF still runs twice a day a year after it’s return.

Starship824

In the Parks
No

The green was part of the overall redesign of the float upon the parade’s return and has already been replaced multiple times.

Believe it or not, parades are a high priority for the Magic Kingdom. There’s a reason FoF still runs twice a day a year after it’s return.
If they cared soo much about the parade they would bring it back to its full cast

jrhwdw

Why is the Green being replaced over and over?? Not Mad, just asking.

I do believe MK Cares about Parades. FOF NEVER ran Twice a Day this long before COVID! Look at the 2022 Party Parties as well!

I'm not blind, MK does have a ways to go.......Full Cast FOF needs to happen! If Mickey's Cal. is really done, put those people into FOF and get a few more to make it full.

Would be Nice if MK really thought about a Night Parade Option!!!!!

Last edited:

mm52200

Why is the Green being replaced over and over?? Not Mad, just asking.

I do believe MK Cares about Parades. FOF NEVER ran Twice a Day this long before COVID! Look at the 2022 Party Parties as well!

I'm not blind, MK does have a ways to go.......Full Cast FOF needs to happen! If Mickey's Cal. is really done, put those people into FOF and get a few more to make it full.

Would be Nice if MK really thought about a Night Parade Option!!!!!
The floats regularly get maintenance and work done to them most days, so it’s not uncommon for elements to be replaced after some wear and tear and usage.

Squishy

The floats regularly get maintenance and work done to them most days, so it’s not uncommon for elements to be replaced after some wear and tear and usage.
What's with the airship unit being dented for months then? Seems to keep getting worse as more dents have showed up.

TTA94

Its been gone for a week now, wonder what happened.. Is it getting redone again or just part supply issues?

FoF needs a overhaul or replacement but I’ll gladly take it as it is for awhile, well of course with the opening unit lol, if the nighttime parade drought can finally end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom