News Fantasmic! and World of Color to return in 2022

180º

Friends, all of these inconsistencies have been common in Fantasmic for many years, if not its entire existence. Only now some of you are hyper aware of it because we’re all tracking every. Single. Show.

Disney Analyst

Friends, all of these inconsistencies have been common in Fantasmic for many years, if not its entire existence. Only now some of you are hyper aware of it because we’re all tracking every. Single. Show.

I mean, Murphy not rising or shooting fire, or some missing cast now and again was normal. A missed pyro cue? Fine.

The side fountains not working is not, and is quite frankly horrible show quality for those on the sides.

VJ

Original Poster
I mean, Murphy not rising or shooting fire, or some missing cast now and again was normal. A missed pyro cue? Fine.

The side fountains not working is not, and is quite frankly horrible show quality for those on the sides.
Please Disperse Naked Gun GIF

180º

I’ll grant you the side fountains. Something is definitely wrong there.

Disney Analyst

Could the same issues plaguing WoC be plaguing F! too? What's the common denominator with which fountains were refurbished with what? Faulty materials?

I am wondering if it’s a parts supply issue, and they patched the centre together and kind of tried to make the sides work and decided it was better to turn them off until they can get them working.

Emmanuel

First Fantasmic tonight only lasted almost 3 minutes before stopping and unable to continue. Projectors for the mist screens apparently glitched but the projectors for the island were fine.
Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 9.38.29 PM.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Here's the video of tonight's cancelled show.

Lots of things wrong, or still missing..
Center tall fountain not at 100%
Spotlights not rotating on cue/slow
Side fountains still MIA for 4+ days now
Projectors didnt turn on, but hey lasers and lights worked!

I'm surprised they cancelled the show outright. Before when this projection glitch happens, they just restart from the beginning (same goes with WoC).
But I guess since the pyro already shot out, the show was irreversible at that point – should've stopped it immediately at the first signs of no projections..

The people in the video were a bit over the top (even before the show started), but everyone else's reactions you hear when the cancellation happens...yikes

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom