Famous people encounters at WDW

LauraRose

Nobody is going to recognize these names because I'm a "dumb millennial" but back in 2016 my family was there during a popular Youtuber convention. My sister and I were walking around MK at night and met twin sister youtubers Niki and Gabi who now have over 6 million subscribers which was pretty cool for us. They were super sweet and took pictures with us tooView attachment 263510

Are the ears on the girl on the left sold in Disney? Anyone know? :inlove::inlove:

Maverick9t

I was on the CP back in 1999. Met Britney Spears - she performed for grad nights. Also met Steven Tyler several times. Was in for rock n roller coaster. My roommate also saw him multiple times at beaches and cream. Also saw Bruce Willis once at planet Hollywood. He was tending bar.

Goofy213

Christopher Reeves a few years before his desth and I kept missing/almost saw Billy Joel and his wife, back in early 90s ... Twice I was told I just missed them.
It must have been around the same time, but i saw Christopher Reeve (Superman the one and only, always and forever) and his family at the american pavilion in Epcot while listening to the Voices of Liberty. They were on the second floor, over looking from the balcony. I wanted to skip the show and wait at the exit to meet him, but no one else in the family wanted to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom