Famous faces at WDW

MeTa

I saw Michael Bolton while he was there for that Christmas show last year. He was going into the bathroom with his guard near Journey into Imagination....the one way in the back.

palmage

I had James Belushi snag the lounger next to me at the Grand Floridian pool.

Stood behind Kyle Petty at the Yacht Club gift shop while he bought some Goody's Headache Powder..........

k.hunter30

My brother and son were riding the TTA and when looking towards the castle saw a group of people, looking down towards the Rose Garden there was Ben Savage and Topanga (don't know her real name) from Boy Meets World. Same trip they saw Steven Tyler at the MK getting out of a log at Splash.
:eek: Wow! I'm jealous!

cmally1

I was staying the WL when Family Matters was taping. I saw eddie and his friend, little richie, and the aunt can't remember her name. It was cool.

philsfan2185

I saw Michael Bolton while he was there for that Christmas show last year. He was going into the bathroom with his guard near Journey into Imagination....the one way in the back.
Michael Bolton was always my favorite character from Office Space. :ROFLOL:

hrcollectibles

My brother and son were riding the TTA and when looking towards the castle saw a group of people, looking down towards the Rose Garden there was Ben Savage and Topanga (don't know her real name) from Boy Meets World. Same trip they saw Steven Tyler at the MK getting out of a log at Splash.

She is so cute.. Last year I was standing in line at the Motor Speed Way (you know those ultra fast Go karts) it was during EMH and 3 people ahaed of me was Kenny Chesney

beachclubbasics

nitpick comment:

Kiera Knightly is spelled Keira Knightly....I only make a point of this for one reason-my name is Kiera. I before E except after C people. Simple english rules! I hate when people say to me "but keira knightly doesn't spell it that way!".:fork:

Ok....i'm done. i actually really like KK (funny, just realized those are my initials too! ha!). at least it's someone pretty and talented who i share a name with. anyhoo, sorry about my tangent.

Sorry about that...just goes to show that I need to spell check...that's the result or poor typing and my dyslexia kicking in..lol.

kybred72

Wouldn't mind if they dropped off the face of the earth: John Stamos, Mario Lopez

Mario Lopez?! Are you saying he's an a$$? He's so adorable and those dimples...swoon!

I don't know about the rest of you but when I learn that celebrities turn out to be nasty and rude in real life, it's very disappointing to me.

ann0d1

OK she was famous at the time. I saw Joan Lunden from Good Morning America there at the opening of Epcot, October 2002 - they were taping a show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom