Family's Safe Robbed At Disney Resort

barnum42

Originally posted by DDuckFan130
Sorry for the thread drift but there's something I've been meaning to ask...

How strict is this following rule enforced?

I don't like to point out these things and just stay out of it but I've noticed this kind of thing happening lately by, well I don't need to name anyone but I think some of you may get my drift. I was just curious to know how serious an "offense" this is :lol:.

Sorry again....back to your discussion :D
If you feel someone is abusing the boards, click the "Report this post to a moderator" link and let them know about it.

dmagickingdom

Originally posted by WDW John
Actually, up until Dec. 31, 2002, we were family owned and we have never been a Union shop.

Some of the guys used to drink at work and then go to the bar literally next door after their shift. One day one of the guys left the bar and killed a young girl. After that, the owner of our company stopped all drinking on the job, bought the bar and gave the proprietor 7 years to close. After the 7 years were up the bar closed and the owner tore the building down, now it's just an empty lot. I still work with the guy who killed the girl. His still damaged car sits in his garage, unused, and when he gets the urge to drink he goes out and looks at his car.

Sorry for extreme thread drift.

That is a sad story. Some kid I knew got hit by a train when his truck stopped on the tracks. The kid's father kept the truck in his shed. One time I had to go over there to help move stuff for the father and upon opening the storage shed, I saw the truck...uncleaned from the accident. Very spooky and spine tingling.

Glasgow

Umm, I haven't read this thread in a while and just wanted to know if there was an outcome to the original thread topic. I'm not enthusiastic about reading through all 17 pages worth ....:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom