• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report Family Fun in the Hot, Hot Florida Sun!!

Rista1313

I've only seen 2 SW movies... Empire Strikes back in the movie theatre when I was 8, and then Solo a few years ago... I get bored too. But since hubby loves it... we'll be seeing Galaxy's Edge for him... we got a reservation for Oga's Cantina, so I don't have to worry about not being let into the land.

riverside

Original Poster
Advertisement
I've only seen 2 SW movies... Empire Strikes back in the movie theatre when I was 8, and then Solo a few years ago... I get bored too. But since hubby loves it... we'll be seeing Galaxy's Edge for him... we got a reservation for Oga's Cantina, so I don't have to worry about not being let into the land.
You're doing good!! That's 2 more than I've seen!! 🤣
I think I screwed up for the passholder preview. You have a choice of making a lightsaber or going to the cantina. My understanding is that you had to pick while you were signing up. I guess I somehow missed that & didn't pick either(I would have picked the cantina). So, I called Disney & the woman acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. I guess it's "no cantina for me" so I'll be interested to hear what you think about it!!

Rista1313

You're doing good!! That's 2 more than I've seen!! 🤣
I think I screwed up for the passholder preview. You have a choice of making a lightsaber or going to the cantina. My understanding is that you had to pick while you were signing up. I guess I somehow missed that & didn't pick either(I would have picked the cantina). So, I called Disney & the woman acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. I guess it's "no cantina for me" so I'll be interested to hear what you think about it!!
I would try again, you know how the phone people are.. one can be amazing and the other have no clue.

riverside

Original Poster
I would try again, you know how the phone people are.. one can be amazing and the other have no clue.
I tried again the other day...it was pure torture let me tell you. This CM said that I had to make the reservation online. I kept repeating "Are you sure? I'm talking about the passholder preview not for the official opening". She told me yes(multiple times}. I knew she was wrong....I give up.

Top Bottom