Trip Report Family Fun in the Hot, Hot Florida Sun!!

Hello All!! I'm back(unfortunately) from yet another wonderful trip to Walt Disney World. Lot's of fun & sweat(not trying to be gross but wow, was it ever nasty) was had by all!! Speaking of all--let me introduce you to our party of 10!! Most of these faces will be familiar to you but there are a few new ones in the mix!! I'll try to do this as simply as possible--
455035665.jpeg

From left to right(somewhat): My sister C, my niece E(C & D's daughter), R(not sure why he's looking so miserable) & myself, in front of me(white shirt) is my niece B, in the green is E's niece L, my niece A(C & D's youngest) is wearing the blue glasses(when she remembers to put them on--her last trip to Disney prior to this one she actually left them at homeo_O), then we have "the same old crew" E & J, and last but certainly not least is my BIL D.
Whew--I'm glad you've met most of these people in the past--otherwise this could get very confusing!!:p

C's family was there June 13th-27th. They stayed the first week at their timeshare right outside of Disney. They spent their second week at our favorite home away from home. The rest of us were there June 18th-25th.

I'm looking forward to reliving the trip with you all--everything but the heat that is!! A big welcome to everyone reading out there!!:)

Rista1313

You're doing good!! That's 2 more than I've seen!! 🤣
I think I screwed up for the passholder preview. You have a choice of making a lightsaber or going to the cantina. My understanding is that you had to pick while you were signing up. I guess I somehow missed that & didn't pick either(I would have picked the cantina). So, I called Disney & the woman acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. I guess it's "no cantina for me" so I'll be interested to hear what you think about it!!

I would try again, you know how the phone people are.. one can be amazing and the other have no clue.

riverside

Original Poster
I would try again, you know how the phone people are.. one can be amazing and the other have no clue.
I tried again the other day...it was pure torture let me tell you. This CM said that I had to make the reservation online. I kept repeating "Are you sure? I'm talking about the passholder preview not for the official opening". She told me yes(multiple times}. I knew she was wrong....I give up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom