Family claims white rabbit refused to touch kids (Disneyland)

maxairmike

A) That un-edited video clearly shows the guests were out to cause a disruption, with the father encouraging his teen daughters to misbehave.
B) The second tail-pulling was much worse than the simple little pluck the first daughter did. The first was still wrong, but if the second had been the same instead of walking up and roughly yanking the tail piece repeatedly like she did, the performer would have likely turned around and wrote it off as a little kid mimicking the first one, until he/she hears/sees that its a teen doing it.
C) As anyone who has ever met with characters with large paws like the rabbit knows, their dexterity and use of hands is very limited and they can barely manage the pens for autographs at times. Actively restraining someone in those costumes is laughable.

Was the action taken by the Rabbit over the top? Probably, there was the opportunity to try and "tell them off" while being in character, but it likely would have been written off as playful and a tacit admission for the girls to continue their misbehaving with the Rabbit and other characters. If the Rabbit's friend did speak to the girl, then that should be handled as they wish internally, but should not come into the overall case unless something seriously out of line was said.

G00fyDad

Wish Disney would employ this guy to teach fur how to deal with annoying guests: :)

That ********* (use whatever word you like) got what he deserved. I can't stand people like that and have zero patience for this crap. He was probably like that in high school and no one ever kicked his butt for it so it grew with him. The only bad thing I see in this video is that the performer did not hit him hard enough. I'd have snapped his head back like a Pez dispenser.

HatboxGhost

Wish Disney would employ this guy to teach fur how to deal with annoying guests: :)

In a perfect world that employee would get a bonus for doing that......but I can wish. I am shocked that someone can be that ignorant and arrogant as to think they can do that to another human being. I have a feeling the guy learned his lesson though......as opposed to an employee just telling him, "Please, sir do not do that".

GSP Guy

I would definitely have given him a bonus and taken care of any legal fees he may have incurred if he were one of my guys and they all know that. However, just to clarify my guys in much different industry. I applaud statue man for his effort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom