Fall Free Dining???

LuvsDisney2006

Original Poster
Has anyone heard anything yet about possible free dining this fall? When do they usually announce free fall dining packages?? Really hoping they have this available again for this October. We have been many times, but have never been able to take advantage of free dining. This year we are bringing our 3 sons plus 2 girlfriends so we really need some free food!! LOL Thanks for any info you could give.

WDWmazprty

Nothing yet for September, if anything is going to come out, it usually happens this month. We'll have to stay tuned. :wave:

tbdolewhip

Fall free dining

Hi, we are going in late Sept. and we had to get our deposit in by this last Dec. 20 in order to get free dining. I don't know if anything has changed recently. Good luck!

ThinkTink721

Hi, we are going in late Sept. and we had to get our deposit in by this last Dec. 20 in order to get free dining. I don't know if anything has changed recently. Good luck!

We booked ours in December of last year too...but, we are going at the first part of September! :wave:

lebeau

This topic comes up so often that I am now obligated to remind you of the search functionality the site offers.

Long ago I decided that every time I see yet another thread asking about Free Dining that I would turn it into a discussion about the evils of the Dining Program and the Free Dining Offer.

So, I don't know when it will come back but I sure hope it doesn't.

:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom