Fall CP 09!! Can I Hear A Woot!!

joanna71985

Woohoo!:sohappy: I will be applying for character attendant again, attractions, and FSFB (I haven't decided if I am going to audition again).

Mikelo

I went to the presentation today! It was amazing!!!! :D I'm so pumped, time can't pass by fast enough until next semester!

I had my phone interview yesterday and It was very easy! I'm waiting for my letter to get here!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

ms7479a

I'm trying to decide whether to apply or not. I'm in my last year of college right now. It has always been a dream of mine to work at Disney, but I'm not sure whether I should do the college program or start looking for a "real" job.

littlebelle

International College Program

Hey, I've just passed my first interview for the International College Program... Can anyone give me any tips on what to expect or what roles I should favour?? It' something I've wanted to do for years, and now I'm finally taking the plunge!! Any advice would be a great help...

Thank you!!!

joanna71985

I'm trying to decide whether to apply or not. I'm in my last year of college right now. It has always been a dream of mine to work at Disney, but I'm not sure whether I should do the college program or start looking for a "real" job.

It's up to you. But I would do the CP first (that's just me, though).

packwingfn

Possibily doing my 2nd CP during Fall 09. I graduate in May 09 and looking to apply for the Fall Cp AND try to get accepted in Operations. Looking foward to it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom