Fall CP 09!! Can I Hear A Woot!!

packwingfn

I'm looking to do Operations as my #1 selection. As for my other 2 selections, in case I dont get Operations, I am still thinking about them.

csc1214

i applied for
#1-attraction
#2- transportation
#3- recreation
#4- main gate

What do u guys think of my chances of getting in if i just applied last tuesday? Do u think they are already filled up?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Congrats to all who get accepted into the CP. :wave:

That's something I wish I'd actually gone through with in college. Being out of school now for 3 years, it's one of my biggest regrets.

Have tons of fun everyone!

milk

I got in for Spring 2009 for "quick service food and beverage" (wasn't my top choice either) but I haven't decided to accept yet.. I'm kinda getting the overwhelmed "scared" feeling. lol

If I'm ready to do this or not or should I just reapply next year. So I just joined this board to hear about other people's experiences working for Disney in this area, and is it really worth it. ^^;;

joanna71985

I got in for Spring 2009 for "quick service food and beverage" (wasn't my top choice either) but I haven't decided to accept yet.. I'm kinda getting the overwhelmed "scared" feeling. lol

If I'm ready to do this or not or should I just reapply next year. So I just joined this board to hear about other people's experiences working for Disney in this area, and is it really worth it. ^^;;

Welcome!:)

Congrats on getting accepted to the CP. It is understandble to feel that way. I felt the same way before my first CP. It is totally up to you. If you do decide to decline, it shouldn't affect you if/when you apply again. But I think the CP is definitely worth it.

milk

Thanks for the welcome joanna! ^^
sorry for posting in the wrong thread... haha I just saw the thread for spring '09 bumped up just now.

The experience seems worth it but it seems a bit overwhelming at the same time... like having to drive up there being on my own, and if i would still be considered enrolled in my current college, will my life become hectic.. etc etc.

Has anyone had any experience in the QSF&B area? Is that job somewhat fun?

And if I accept the invitation now can I decline a bit later if I decide not to do it.

I just wish I had some friends doing this too haha. Or meet some friends before I get up there- if I decide to go.

joanna71985

Thanks for the welcome joanna! ^^
sorry for posting in the wrong thread... haha I just saw the thread for spring '09 bumped up just now.

The experience seems worth it but it seems a bit overwhelming at the same time... like having to drive up there being on my own, and if i would still be considered enrolled in my current college, will my life become hectic.. etc etc.

Has anyone had any experience in the QSF&B area? Is that job somewhat fun?

And if I accept the invitation now can I decline a bit later if I decide not to do it.

I just wish I had some friends doing this too haha. Or meet some friends before I get up there- if I decide to go.

No problem!:)

I did QSFB last summer. I worked at Casey's Corner at the MK. It wasn't too bad. It could be crazy at times. But I loved being at the MK.

I suppose you can. But you pay a $100 fee when you accept.

Don't worry, I'm sure you would meet people in FL. I am a very quiet person, and I was able to make friends.

milk

Was there any problems/bad things that happened working as QSFB? Like customer complaints etc etc.

Was the costume nice? And what if you had to go on a bathroom break? lol

joanna71985

Was there any problems/bad things that happened working as QSFB? Like customer complaints etc etc.

Was the costume nice? And what if you had to go on a bathroom break? lol

Eh, people will complain (trust me on that). For the most part though, the guests were very nice. I actually had more complaints as character attendant then QSFB.

I loved my costume. I worked at Casey's Corner, so the costume was a baseball outfit. As for bathrooms, it wasn't too bad for me since I worked inside. I just had to ask one of the coordinators, and get someone to cover for me (if I was on a register). I don't know how it would work for someone at a stand/cart.

rulebaby619

advice on merchandising..

Hey! I am waiting for my letter.. I live in NY and I called my recruiter because I can't wait any longer.. I was told i got accepted for merchandising. I was planning on get into hospitality since i currently work at a hotel but can you give me some more infor on merch.. cuz i dont know if i really want to do it now.. ANY ADVICE? :brick:

joanna71985

Hey! I am waiting for my letter.. I live in NY and I called my recruiter because I can't wait any longer.. I was told i got accepted for merchandising. I was planning on get into hospitality since i currently work at a hotel but can you give me some more infor on merch.. cuz i dont know if i really want to do it now.. ANY ADVICE? :brick:

Merchandise isn't that bad. I did it my first CP, and worked in Fantasyland. I mostly worked the registers, or assisted the guests in the shop. Once in awhile I did stocking.

TheAtticBride

Original Poster
I just know I've asked this before, but does anyone know what classes to take as an Graphic Design Artist?

PS: Hi everyone, been very busy with college and the holidays lol :D

TTARider

I'll be applying with my DGF and another friend. Here is my role list:

1.) Attractions
2.) Transportation
3.) Hospitality
4.) Merchandise
I'm wanting Haunted Mansion, but who doesn't!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom